Maybe a stupid question or maybe I am just ignorant
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Maybe a stupid question or maybe I am just ignorant in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; How come when posting links to another well known and popular Cadillac forum, the link comes up as a lesser ...
    Neoflex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Maybe a stupid question or maybe I am just ignorant

How come when posting links to another well known and popular Cadillac forum, the link comes up as a lesser cadillac website? Are the mods on this site that threatened by another forum that I am talking about or am I or they just that ignorant? I know I visit both frequently and am kinda amazed about the whole linking BS. I know I can post links there for posts or pics here. I know this post will prob get deleted or have its wording changed but I figured I would try. Like I said I visit both frequently and sometimes have a chip on my shoulder about this forum due to the ingnorance that is shown when trying to link to posts or pics to another forum. I think we are all here to learn and talk about the Cadillac brand and there may be facts posted here that are not there or vise versa and can be helpful to all. I know most members here are members there including a mod, so really whats the deal with the whole baby like game of changing the link. Are you guys threatened by the other? If so why? Like I said most members here visit there also so its not like its a big secret your hiding, you just kind of make yourselves look like idiots(No offense) If it weren't for the fact that this site has alot of useful info and great members I would prob stop frequenting this forum and just stick to the other, especially since the posts that are posted here usually get posted there too by the same poster. Maybe you guys could explain yourselves a little here instead of just deleting my post. If it does get deleted I will prob just post it at another forum and let everyone know it was deleted, just so everyone knows what kind of censored forum we are dealing with here. So whats the deal?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FastCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Re: Maybe a stupid question or maybe I am just ignorant

I'm also waiting for the answer.

darrelld is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Same thing happend to me.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

We have a user agreement that addresses this, that site needs to go through a process to be a shared site, we dont want thousands of our member going to that site....this thread is in the wrong place and im locking it.

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

Everyone is using this site (a service) for Free. I am the only one obligated to support it financially. This site can only remain alive if it's supported by members and advertisers. Advertisers can only be attracted/maintained if their potential clientelle is here. Sending traffic elsewhere does not help that endeavor and does not make our advertisers happy. If our advertisers aren't happy, they withdraw, and the site shuts down - because I can not afford it alone...
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.