Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Smoked Tint for Taillights

Tags
cts vinyl
7K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  M22KLARS 
#1 ·
I'm considering going with smoked rear lights, it's a black CTS after all, and am wondering should I buy the Vinyl or the Spray? Also, should I tint the clear reverse lamp or tint that too?

#3 ·
I'm considering going with smoked rear lights, it's a black CTS after all, and am wondering should I buy the Vinyl or the Spray? Also, should I tint the clear reverse lamp or tint that too?
Use the Nite Shades. You need to be very careful using it, but it looks great when done. I have done mine 2x and many others here have used it. Key is LIGHT COATS!! Check out the thread below that has additional links....

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...arkers-tail-lights.html?highlight=nite+shades

#13 ·
what happened to the ppl that would do this for us with core swaps gm_geek, custom works; hate to put names out there but my memory is on point. Much rater pay someone to do it than have to f up mine w/ night shades.
Bought a spare for all 3 on eBay. Cost me about $100 for all when done. That way I was able to work on them as I could, and... if there is an issue with inspection every year, it is an easy swap to pass.

#16 ·
Tint film or tint vynal?
I bought tint film and it is impossible to make it form properly. I say the strechy 3m type tinted vynal would work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.