Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Pics of my new rims & sport rocker panels

4K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  Jon 
#1 ·
As promised, here are pics of my new rims and CTS Sport rocker panels.

***Sorry, pics suck since my regular camera took a dump and I'm using an old one.***

They are 18" MC2 Vauss on 245/45/18 Toyo Proxes4.

I will have step by step tutorial on the rocker panels sometime this week, hopefully. :thumbsup:

Upcoming modifications include: painting the calipers silver, Sport spoiler (hopefully)... Not sure what I'm going to do with the front yet. Probably a sport grille.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks very Clean.

Loving the wheels and the Panels!
Good choices.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#15 ·
He already has a V, why would he wanna make his normal CTS look the same if he already has one??

#16 ·
Looks DAMN Nice! Great choice on the wheels! You are going to have to change out that grille for sure! It looks like crap compared to the rest of the car! The V rockers make a HUGE difference too. I gotta get me a set of them!

Wondering, what's on your wipers? Looks like a little scoop to keep them planted on the windshield at speed? Was that stock? Mine doesn't have that!

#18 ·
lol nikon. I'm trying to make the car look like yours ;) lol j/k.

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I'm pretty much set on a sport spoiler now, and in the future, a sport grille. Not V grille for me, don't really want it on the CTS.

FL01SS. Yes those are the little wiper wings. I have these hingeless wipers that I use in the winter, but they're not really strong enough. At highway speeds, it doesn't do too great of a job. With the salt we have on the highways in winter, I needed those little wings to keep the wiper down.

#28 ·
I would search youtube for how to polish rims. You will find alot if options and good ideas. The key is take your time whenever polishing anything. It takes time and elbow grease.

To the OP. ....car looks great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.