Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, CTS-V Stock Shifter, Wheel Caps, Tie Rod, etc. in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Here are some assorted other parts I have left over from my 2006 CTS-V. Buy them.
1. 2 UPF44 Oil ...
Here are some assorted other parts I have left over from my 2006 CTS-V. Buy them.
1. 2 UPF44 Oil Filters. $8 for both. The best oil filter you can get for the CTS-V.
2. 4 Black Cadillac wheel inserts. $90. I think these were something like $60 each. Brand new.
3. Stock shifter. $60. I pulled this to replace it with a UUC. Is this a fair price? I don't know.
4. Outer tierod end, RH. $20. Brand new.
5. US-size Front License Plate Bracket. $10. Used, but fine.
6. Stock high beams. Free to whoever buys something and wants them first.
Re: CTS-V Stock Shifter, Wheel Caps, Tie Rod, etc.
I also have some lug nuts with Cadillac logos on them. They might have been the original equipment. They're a little bit beat up, but not could probably be polished back into really good condition without too much trouble. I can take a picture if anyone is interested.