Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2011 CTS-V Wagon 6sp Manual, all options, 11,500 miles, Fremont, CA $57,000

4K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  zeeboid 
#1 · (Edited)
2011 CTS-V Wagon.
11,500 miles (okay, okay as of posting, 11,165 if you want to get technical!)
Current Location: Fremont, CA
Black
Manual transmission
Yellow Brembos,
Recaro heated/cooled seats,
Ultraview roof,
Black OEM wheels.

Aftermarket items include: CTS Lockpick (Play DVDs or Aux input while driving), Micro HD Front view camera (used for parking).

The little useless cubby in front of the shifter has been expanded to actually be able to hold a cell phone or glasses or something. my only complaint about the interior was not having a place to put my phone, and now that is fixed. If you have owned a 2nd gen CTs-V, you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. the power port that was there was re-located to under the glovebox.

All Work done professionally (See photo), and it all looks/works like it came that way from the factory, and can easily be reverted with parts from ANY CTS. No aftermarket performance parts.

Grill and chrome on the rear was plastidiped. Peals off if you prefer.

Car is often driven with a toddler and baby in the back.... As in driven nice enough to not enrage my queen. Always garaged, Never seen snow, No accidents, Still under factory warranty, Very clean interior, Well maintained.

$57,000 OBO

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Full-size car Cadillac sts-v

Car Vehicle Glass

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Car seat Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Car seat Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Executive car Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Executive car Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Luxury vehicle

Automotive exterior Bumper Grille Auto part Vehicle

See less See more
#3 ·
If you sold this to an out of state buyer, do you leave the plates on it? I am in Canada, so don;t want to pay the State sales tax, but woudl like to drive it back. I believe I woudl need title signed over , bill of sale and proof of insurance and the plates left on. Is this possible?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.