For Sale Brand New set of 20" Nitto Invo Tires
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, Brand New set of 20" Nitto Invo Tires in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I bought this set for my coupe but due to the discrepancy in revolutions per kilometer between the front and ...
    MD_Coupe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS4 Coupe Premium 11 MPG COMBINED...No Fix

Brand New set of 20" Nitto Invo Tires

I bought this set for my coupe but due to the discrepancy in revolutions per kilometer between the front and rear they are not compatible with the AWD system. These would be great for RWD applications. Sizes are 255/35/20 front and and 295/35/20 rear. They were mounted on the wheels but never installed on the car(have my winter stockers on there) thus have 0 miles...literally brand spanking new with no issues what so ever. Cost me about $1300 but I'm open to reasonable offers since the shop won't exchange them after being mounted . Willing to seperate the fronts from the backs if any one is interested in just one size over the other. If my pm's are full post here and I will get in touch with you. Thanks!
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Brand New set of 20" Nitto Invo Tires

bump

Re: Brand New set of 20" Nitto Invo Tires

Willing to do partial trade for most current softwared Valentine One radar detector.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.