NEW PRICE, ONLY BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO TRADE IT OFF. $17500.

OK guys, I am getting rid of my Caddy. This price is only if someone wants it in the next week as I've decided to trade it next weekend. The car, though I drive it daily, has an electrical issue (per the dealer) that is causing the AWD, ABS, traction control, and parking assist to be randomly disabled. It honestly has EVERY option, all of them and on a CTS that means a lot. It has 85k miles and roughly 92k miles and a few months left on the powertrain warranty.

Car has NEW tires (Cooper all season) in December.
All plugs changed in Feb. and one coil pack for one that went bad.
Used Mobil 1 Synthetic oil
FIXED THE COMMON ISSUE OF THE MOONROOF! It is so prevalent on these cars the dealer had done 2 SRXs and one CTS in the last month when they did mine, but it will not be covered under any warranty. It cost around 3K for all the work they had to do to repair it, but leaking and whistling are gone. This would be a big plus to have done if you want one of these cars. (Small leak has returned on the driver side, but this is likely a clogged drain line. I am not getting the standing water that was fixed with this repair).

Like I said, ALL options, here's some examples:

All Wheel Drive System
Direct Injection 3.6L V6 (302HP IIRC)
HID headlights (that MOVE with your wheel to follow the road) and LED park/tail lights
Motorized Pop-up 9" color LCD touch-screen for navigation, radio, DVD, etc.
Bose premium 10 speaker DVD/CD/MP3 sound system with Dolby Cabin surround sound
Ultraview double power sunroof
10 way Full power heated AND cooled leather seats with lumbar, memory, etc
40GB HD for NAV/Radio System
XM Radio/Onstar
Built in handsfree bluetooth
18" polished wheels (little rash)
Real leather dash coverings, door covering etc with LED mood lighting
Wood accent options group - Wheel, dash, doors, console
Full built-in GPS Navigation system w/ Traffic
Rear parking assist with sonic sensors
Tons, tons more.

Aside from the electrical issue, it has a small hole in passenger rear door, one DRL is out (likely fuse since it is LED and I haven't checked), and has a couple barely noticeable parking lot scratches. Recently one of the sunroof drain plugs has become stopped and I am getting some water in the driver side. So expect to unclog that.

Here is the KBB I just brought up for it:

Excellent

$27,684
Very Good

$27,134
Good
$26,534
Fair

$24,734

Again, this is a limited offer, so hit me up if you're interested. Car is sold as-is of course. Here is a pic:

E-mail me if interested.