Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New Cadillac iPad4 $450

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Hoosier Daddy 
#1 · (Edited)
Brand new iPad 4 Wi-Fi with Cadillac branding. $450 or best offer (here or elsewhere).

2013 Cadillacs with CUE come with a new iPad.

I just got this iPad4 with my ATS, unfortunately I don't need it.

So I'm advertising it here as well as Craig's List, etc. because more Cadillac owners will see it here.

This is the newest iPad model with the retina display, twice the power of an iPad 3 and the much improved camera.

A few reasons this iPad 4 is better than an iPad 3:

iPad 3 vs. iPad 4: Camera

Apple did upgrade the front-facing camera. The iPad 3 came with a 0.3MP standard definition offering, whereas the iPad 4 makes full use of the Retina display for video chatting with a 1.2MP HD camera.

iPad 3 vs. iPad 4: Processor

The iPad 3 comes rocking a dual core A5X processor, with a quad core GPU. However, the iPad 4 packs Apple's latest A6X processor, which Apple says "doubles the performance of CPU tasks."

iPad 3 vs. iPad 4: Connectivity

The big difference between the two iPad generations lies within their connectivity options. The most obvious of these is the new 8-pin Lightning dock, first announced on the iPhone 5.

NOTE: I didn't want to unbox this new iPad 4. The Pictures are from an earlier eBay auction of an identical iPad.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.