Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, 2004 CTS-V H&R Springs, MM Spacers, Front & Rear Sway Bars & FE4 Shock Absorbers in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I'm selling the suspension off my 2004 CTS-V
Here's what I have:
H&R Lowering Springs w/ MM Spacers & Rubber ...
2004 CTS-V H&R Springs, MM Spacers, Front & Rear Sway Bars & FE4 Shock Absorbers
I'm selling the suspension off my 2004 CTS-V
Here's what I have:
H&R Lowering Springs w/ MM Spacers & Rubber Spacers from McMaster Carr - $200 plus $30 fedex ground shipping
-Kit Part # 50781
- Less than 8,000 miles on Springs
- Include 2 front & 2 rear
- Include infamous Mighty Mouse $60 Spacers for Rear Self-Leveling Shocks
- Include $45 McMaster Carr Spacers to raise 1/2" - http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/a...3771/photo.jpg
Front & Rear Sway Bars w/ bushings, brackets & endlinks - $150 plus $25 fedex ground shipping
- GM Sway part numbers 25752682 and 25740519
- Less than 60k miles, in great shape
- Front Bracket, Bushing & Link part numbers 25752683, 25677915, 25740375
- Rear Bracket, Bushing & Link part numbers 25762624, 25684661, 25740519
These sway bars would be a great upgrade for a base CTS.
Thanks to our friend AAIIC here is a table of the different sizes offered on the gen 1 CTS cars, the ones I'm selling are the Stock CTS-V's.
Front & Rear FE4 Shocks - $50 plus $30 shipping
-2 Front as well as the 2 Rear self-leveling Nivomat shocks
-60k miles on them, still work perfectly
I'm pulling and selling because I am upgrading to full coilovers and Hotchkis Sways with adjustable end links. With the setup I'm selling above, the car sits really well and corners like a dream.
I don't have any direct pictures of the products at the moment but will add them this weekend if they don't sell by then. I will also be listing these locally on craigslist, e-bay and ls1tech and reserve the right to end the listing at any time. With that said, I'm listing the forums first this week, first money in the paypal accounts gets them!
If you buy the whole lot I'll sell everything for $380 plus $35 shipping ($70 discount)