Hi,

I have done the timing chain on my 2004 Cadillac and have some left overs. I bought more new parts than I needed and now want to get rid of them. These are all brand new items.

Duralast GOLD Rear Brake Pads: 20 + 4.99 Shipping. (35.99 at the store)
DNJ Water Pump with Gasket (WP3139): 35.00 + 5 Shipping (80+ on Ebay, 47 Rock Auto)
Thermostat (Gates) (thermostat in housing) (Gates 34055): 40.00 + 5 Shipping (60+ on Ebay, 54+ on Rock Auto)
Cam Hold down tool for setting timing (GM) (EN-46105): 60.00 + 9.00 Shipping (100+ on Ebay, or if you can find it).

I can bundle all or some of these or sell them separately. You will need all of these except the brakes if you are doing a through TIMING CHAIN replacement. I didn't replace the items on my car so they are still in original boxes and original wrappers.

I know I have no reviews or feedback so I am willing to get in contact with you by phone for your peace of mind. PM' me and Ill send you my contact info. I prefer PAY PAL and have a business address that I use for ebay and locally for my gym business. Everything you order will be shipped the next day with priority mail, so you should get it within 3 days tops (Thats why I added shipping cost).

I will post these on ebay, probably with a higher price, in few days. So, if you see anything here you want, hit me up asap.