For Sale Sexy Black 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Comes With Extremely Important Money-Saving Bonus Gift
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, Sexy Black 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Comes With Extremely Important Money-Saving Bonus Gift in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; PRICED TO SELL - DROPPED FROM $23,995 to $19,995 !!! (Even after you pay to ship this car to your ...
    caddyVkid is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Exclamation Sexy Black 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Comes With Extremely Important Money-Saving Bonus Gift

PRICED TO SELL - DROPPED FROM $23,995 to $19,995!!!
    (Even after you pay to ship this car to your home, it's STILL THE BEST DEAL YOU WILL FIND!)

Combines the best of all worlds -- luxury, sport, and fun:

• V8 ls-6 corvette engine -- 400 horse power
    • 6-speed manual transmission
    • Built-in gps navigation
    • Original black paint job
    • Heated black leather seats
    • Black tinted windows from factory (nobody can see you - and it's legal!)
    • Original 18" factory rims
    Almost perfect condition -- everybody thinks it's new!
    • Only 76,628 miles driven like your grandma (seriously)
    • Perfect amount of "flash" -- not too much, not too little
    Bottom line is this: When you drive this car, you will be noticed. WARNING: May cause extreme sexual attraction!

Car is located in Miami Beach, Florida.

For pictures of this amazing car please text your email address to this phone number: Six three six - four four three - five two three three -- and you will receive pictures in your email immediately.

P.s. If you purchase this vehicle by august 1, 2012 you will get a bonus gift that is guaranteed to save you thousands of dollars -- you should absolutely never drive any vehicle without this or else you are throwing your money away!

warnemail_smallnew.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Sexy Black 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Comes With Extremely Important Money-Saving Bonus

Price dropped from $23,995 to $19,995! Amazing deal, won't last long! For pics of this beautiful car text me your email address now!

Re: Sexy Black 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Comes With Extremely Important Money-Saving Bonus

If you don't want to ship this car to your home, then a trip to South Beach Miami to pick up the car is EXACTLY THE MINI-VACATION YOU NEED! The beach is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING this time of the year! If you've never been here then you don't know what paradise in the United States is really like! Beautiful sexy women are literally everywhere you look! (And for you ladies, I hear the guys are very good looking too!!)

This is the best priced and best condition cts-v on the market, I urge you to check every website you can, you will NOT find a better deal!

PRICE DROPPED AGAIN TO $18,995! THIS IS THE LOWEST PRICED, BEST CONDITIONED CTS-V ON THE MARKET! AND IT'S BLACK!!!

Please text your email address to my phone number: SIX-THREE-SIX-FOUR-FOUR-THREE-FIVE-TWO-THREE-THREE and you will receive pictures in your email inbox immediately! (I wrote it like that to prevent spam)... or just email me @ swick003 [--at--] yahoo [--dot--] com

I WILL ONLY REVEAL TO YOU WHAT THE MONEY-SAVING BONUS GIFT IS IF YOU EMAIL OR TEXT ME!

PRICE DROPPED AGAIN TO $17,995 -- AMAZING DEAL!

Please call or txt me at phone number: six - three - six - four - four - three - five - two - three - three

or email me at swick003 [--at--] yahoo [--dot--] com

CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! this beautiful car won't last long at this price, I promise you!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.