For Sale 2009 CTS-V Polished Aluminum Wheels with Center Caps and Tire Pressure Monitors
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, 2009 CTS-V Polished Aluminum Wheels with Center Caps and Tire Pressure Monitors in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I have a set of 4 factory polished aluminum wheels from a 2009 CTS-V for sale. These include the center ...
    ebferro is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V, XLR-V

2009 CTS-V Polished Aluminum Wheels with Center Caps and Tire Pressure Monitors

I have a set of 4 factory polished aluminum wheels from a 2009 CTS-V for sale. These include the center caps and the tire pressure monitors. I bought these wheels used in 2009 because I was going to use them to mount snow tires for winter use of my CTS-V. I decided to put the car up for the winter. So, I have these for sale. There is a bit of road rash on one of them but it's not bad at all. I'd like to get $1200 for these but I'm open to offers as I'd really like to get them out of my car storage area so I don't have to move them again. I have high res photos available but they're too large to upload. Contact me if you'd like me to send them to you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

kcarlos is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: 2009 CTS-V Polished Aluminum Wheels with Center Caps and Tire Pressure Monitors

you still got them wheels..can you send me pics to 956-463-4772

Lenvo65 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V Sedan

Re: 2009 CTS-V Polished Aluminum Wheels with Center Caps and Tire Pressure Monitors

If you still have these wheels please let me know & send pics to Lenvo65@hotmail.com. Also where in PA are you located - I will be in the poconos Sat 8/2, could look / buy / take away!
    Just got a CTS_V sedan and interested in a set of winter wheels.

Cnair is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2012 DW CTS-V Sedan 6A Satin Black

Are these still available? Please send pics to cmnair@msn.com
    Thanks

rockryno is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS, 2009 Yamaha R1

ill take pics as well if theyre available. rockryno@iglide.net

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.