For Sale Selling my CTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, For Sale Selling my CTS in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; First off im sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Im not sure if you guys have a specific ...
    spokane is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS 5 speed

For Sale Selling my CTS

First off im sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Im not sure if you guys have a specific spot for cars for sale. if there is maybe a Mod can move it? sorry again.

Im in washington state.
    Amazing deal if anyone knows anyone in the market

The reason im selling is the manual transmission needs a new 1st gear or something.
    It whines and i know sooner or later its going to do more than whine in first gear.
    I just cannot afford this car like i thought i could. I spent my entire bank savings on this car 10300.00 is what i paid. I have documents to show when and where i bought this and for that price..
    Im asking somewhere around 8500.
    i love the car. But i have a 2011 Optima that I still am making payments on and cant afford to eventually fix the transmission.

my number is 509 720 0423
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

odthetruth is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Re: Selling my CTS

Put it in the classifieds. I'll close this but leave the info up and pics so people can still see it.

[2006 CTS-V - "The Vee Baby Seamus"] - 372rwhp / 361rwtq
    Pacesetters | Off Road Adapters | Cutouts | Stock Airbox | Stock Catback
    BMR AWK | CS Diff Block | Short Shifter | UMI MM | Revshift TM

2003 Cadillac CTS with manual Transmission

repost of the thread in the CTS forum. Sorry i missed the classified section.
    here it is again

Im in washington state.
    Amazing deal if anyone knows anyone in the market

The reason im selling is the manual transmission needs a new 1st gear or something.
    It whines and i know sooner or later its going to do more than whine in first gear.
    I just cannot afford this car like i thought i could. I spent my entire bank savings on this car 10300.00 is what i paid. I have documents to show when and where i bought this and for that price..
    Im asking somewhere around 8500.
    i love the car. But i have a 2011 Optima that I still am making payments on and cant afford to eventually fix the transmission.

my number is 509 720 0423
    Attached Images

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

Re: 2003 Cadillac CTS with manual Transmission

I lived in Spokane for eight years. The car looks sharp. Best of luck on the sale!

Re: 2003 Cadillac CTS with manual Transmission

thanks!
    spokane is a good city. but lately there has been alot of crime.. lol.. like...... ALOT of crime.. heh.

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

:merged:
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Spoke, you have my sympathies. I want a coppertone CTS, but not with a manual. There are only 2 or 3 coppertones for sale nationwide on cars.com at any one time. Here's a link to a guy that was hot on buying one
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...rtone-cts.html

Wow thanks for that!
    I did not realize my car was so rare. ha. I know when i went to search to buy a manual it was next to impossible to find one within 600 miles.. I had to fly to seattle to get this one.
    Hope someone is willing to get it knowing the tranny needs a little work. It drives fine. I just cant afford to eventually fix the transmission. But if its a rare color and rare tranny then it shouldnt be too hard to eventually find a buyer..
    Thanks again rolls!

X Rolls-Royce is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Brandon, get that infection treated by a doctor and quit fooling around. It was nice knowing you and an untreated infection can kill you. Don't delay.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.