Wanted Wanted: 2007 CTS OEM Rims and tires/Take Offs
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, Wanted: 2007 CTS OEM Rims and tires/Take Offs in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Looking for some CTS rims and tires that were taken off the car when they were still pretty new. Looking ...
    MsPeggySue911 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS

Thumbs up Wanted: 2007 CTS OEM Rims and tires/Take Offs

Looking for some CTS rims and tires that were taken off the car when they were still pretty new. Looking for good rims with little or no curb scrapes and good tread on the tires. We live in Mississippi so I am not sure how shipping something like that works. If you have that please contact me ASAP as I am looking to acquire some in the next 2 weeks if I can. My low profile tires and 20 inch rims are causing me problems.

If you have just the factory rims with NO TIRES we might look at those too. Tires are pretty easy to come by.
    Thanks

Peggy
    MsPeggySue911@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

94CaddyConcours is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1994 CADILLAC DEVILLE CONCOURS, 350ZR

Re: Wanted: 2007 CTS OEM Rims and tires/Take Offs

Not trying to hijack OP thread, but I can't post a new thread because I need to select a "prefix" and seem like I can't find it. Been a while.
    But I'm looking for:
    Wtb: CTS wheels with tires (2002-2007?)
    Looking to replace my tired/aged rim on my 94 Deville Concours. Need to be 5X115, preferably 17 or 18? inch
    email me at williamrsong at gmail dot com
    or text at five6two three3eight four8seven0

Bill_CTS_08 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS 08 DI
    Not sure if 2008 18" rims would work for you. http://delaware.craigslist.org/pts/2843945418.html

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.