For Sale FS: 2004-2007 OEM CTS-V Wheels/Snow Tires
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, FS: 2004-2007 OEM CTS-V Wheels/Snow Tires in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I have 4 OEM wheels and tires for a 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V for sale. The wheels are just in okay ...
    Josh61513 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

FS: 2004-2007 OEM CTS-V Wheels/Snow Tires

I have 4 OEM wheels and tires for a 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V for sale. The wheels are just in okay condition, I wouldn't want to use them as showy summer wheels as they all have some curb rash on them. 4 Blizzak LM-22 snow tires in size 245/50/R16 are mounted. 2 tires have another winter season left on them but 2 will need replacing as they are at/near the wear bars. All wheels include good tire pressure monitor sensors.

I believe these will only fit the CTS-V and STS-V as they are 6-lug wheels.

I have more and high-res pictures available. Contact Josh by e-mail j u s t j o s h i n @ g m a i l . com (without the spaces).

Strongly prefer local pickup, I'm located in the Flint area but can meet you anywhere between Saginaw and Fenton/Grand Blanc - MI.

CraigsListStuffNOV2011_018_Large_.jpgCraigsListStuffNOV2011_019_Large_.jpgCraigsListStuffNOV2011_020_Large_.jpgCraigsListStuffNOV2011_021_Large_.jpgCraigsListStuffNOV2011_022_Large_.jpgCraigsListStuffNOV2011_023_Large_.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: FS: 2004-2007 OEM CTS-V Wheels/Snow Tires

Forgot to list a price, $425. Ready to get them out of the garage!

SilverCTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts-v

would you be willing to ship? figure $550 with shipping?

please let me know, i am very interested in purchasing another set of wheels soon!

Mike

94CaddyConcours is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1994 CADILLAC DEVILLE CONCOURS, 350ZR

Not trying to hijack OP thread, but I can't post a new thread because I need to select a "prefix" and seem like I can't find it. Been a while.
    But I'm looking for:
    Wtb: CTS wheels with tires (2002-2007?)
    Looking to replace my tired/aged rim on my 94 Deville Concours. Need to be 5X115, preferably 17 or 18? inch
    email me at williamrsong at gmail dot com
    or text at five6two three3eight four8seven0

GambitSC1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    You still got oem wheels for sale? Where are you located?

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 94CaddyConcours View Post
    Not trying to hijack OP thread, but I'm too stupid to figure out how to post a new thread, so instead I'll post in a random thread in the CTS forum to let people know I'm looking for Deville wheels.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh61513 View Post
    I have 4 OEM wheels and tires for a 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V for sale. 4 Blizzak LM-22 snow tires in size 245/50/R16 are mounted. 2 tires have another winter season left on them but 2 will need replacing as they are at/near the wear bars.
    I'm guessing you don't have 16" tires on your 18" wheels. Are they the stock 245/45-18s?
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

Yes 16" was a typo

Wheels are sold!

Quote Originally Posted by AAIIIC View Post
    Seriously?

I'm guessing you don't have 16" tires on your 18" wheels. Are they the stock 245/45-18s?
    Thought jack@ss would cease to exist, prove me wrong. And FYI, CTS rims are compatible with Deville

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Thought jack@ss would cease to exist, prove me wrong.
    Is that supposed to be English? Is jack@ss your email address, or were you just afraid to type jackass? And how would you like to be proven wrong?

And FYI, CTS rims are compatible with Deville
    That's great, but you posted in a thread advertising CTS-V wheels, which are 6x115mm, so it's unlikely someone opened this thread looking for wheels that would fit your Deville. If you had to hijack someone's ad, why would you not do it in the actual Deville classifieds section?

I know the V series are 6x115, did you see a V after the CTS on my post?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.