For Sale 2004 Black CTS 3.6 VVT
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, 2004 Black CTS 3.6 VVT in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I have for sale my wife's 2004 CTS that she has had since 32,000 miles. Here is a list of ...
    Randrball is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

2004 Black CTS 3.6 VVT

I have for sale my wife's 2004 CTS that she has had since 32,000 miles. Here is a list of various parts replaced over the life of the vehicle - all coil packs at 100,000, fuel pump at 90,000, serpentine belt, alternator, water pump all at 150,000, & brand new tires at 155,450. The oil was always changed when the life monitor reached 50% and has never had anything in it other than 5W30 Mobil 1. However, this car does consume oil just like most other 3.6's at the tune of 1/2 to 1 qrt every 1000 miles and I never waited for it to get to add before topping it off. It has not had the timing change replaced and I credit that to never letting the oil level drift down to the add mark, which low oil was the contributing factor to timing chain failure. She bought herself a new Tahoe and now we have no need for a spare vehicle sitting in a 2 car driveway. I am not afraid to drive this car anywhere and actually recently traveled to Florida and back in it. The headlights are hazed over from weathering, but new replacements will be here this week and plans are to install them Friday. The car has 155,600 miles and may vary as I sometimes use it to commute to work.

erich.taylor@att.net

$5600

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Randrball is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: 2004 Black CTS 3.6 VVT

Couple of photos of the car.

Attachment 81141
    Attachment 81142
    Attachment 81140

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.