For Sale CTS-V STS-V Asanti 20" AF 134 Black Red Wheels & Tires - BRAND NEW TIRES- $2999
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, CTS-V STS-V Asanti 20" AF 134 Black Red Wheels & Tires - BRAND NEW TIRES- $2999 in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; I am selling my 3 Piece Asanti AF 134's, custom drilled for 6x115 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V and 2006-2009 STS-V's. These ...
    550HP STSV is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): Heavily Modified STS-V

CTS-V STS-V Asanti 20" AF 134 Black Red Wheels & Tires - BRAND NEW TIRES- $2999

I am selling my 3 Piece Asanti AF 134's, custom drilled for 6x115 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V and 2006-2009 STS-V's.

These wheels are 20" - and staggered. The front wheels are 20" x 8.5" and the rears are 20" x 10.5". The wheels have a +40mm offset to give the car a better stance. CTS-V's have a 42mm offset, STS-Vs have a 51mm offset, so they look perfect.

They have BRAND NEW Kumho Ecsta Performance tires on them, purchsaed 4 months ago, and I only drove on them for 3400 miles total. 275/30/ZR20s in the rear and 245/35/ZR20 on the fronts.

I originally had these wheels built by Asanti for my 2006 CTS-V. I had the wheels custom made, with the spokes all black, and the lips chrome, as seen here on my CTS-V:

But then I sold the car, and got a STS-V. These wheels bolted right up and looked great:

This spring, I decided I wanted something different, and one of the wheels had a leak between the face and the spokes. So I sent all 4 wheels out to Asanti. I had them reseal all the wheels, take the lips off, glass blast them down, and paint the wheels 30th Anniversary Cobra red, to match my calipers:

I got them back, and they looked amazing. I put on BRAND NEW TIRES, and took them to get mounted:

As you can see they matched my calipers perfectly:

Alas, I have decided the time has come to get a different design wheel for my STS-V this year. Here is your chance to save THOUSANDS on a set of Asantis that were JUST refinished, and like new tires. Below are some additional pictures. Because the lips are painted, some have been touched up. They are NOT perfect all the way around on the face of the lip, some paint touch up is visible when extremely up close. They look awesome from more than a foot away however. You may want to pull the lips off, and resend them out to asanti or another paint shop to have custom finished, or chromed.

Shipping will be $150-300 depending on your location. Email me for a quote.

Here are some additional larger pictures:

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: CTS-V STS-V Asanti 20" AF 134 Black Red Wheels & Tires - BRAND NEW TIRES- $2999

Re: CTS-V STS-V Asanti 20" AF 134 Black Red Wheels & Tires - BRAND NEW TIRES- $2999

bump! still avaialble!

bump still for sale!

Still available!

BUmp! STill available!

V6?lmao is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS-V

hi do u still have the wheels for sale?

CarfellaMikeyD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): STS-V

are these rims still avail, 631-300-7615

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.