CNC ported LSA head sale. I have 313 sets in stock ready for your car. $1100.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac CTS Classified Ads Discussion, CNC ported LSA head sale. I have 313 sets in stock ready for your car. $1100. in Cadillac Classifieds Marketplace; Got alot of heads to get rid of. They are CNC ported to flow 351 CFM at 600 lift on ...
    wait4me is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma

CNC ported LSA head sale. I have 313 sets in stock ready for your car. $1100.

Got alot of heads to get rid of.

They are CNC ported to flow 351 CFM at 600 lift on the intake. 233 cfm on the exhaust. At 700 lift on the exhaust, the cfm is 240s.
    From .400 lift on they are past 300cfm.
    Stock castings are in the 280cfm range so this is a massive increase over stock..

Then i hand paper roll the runners..

Put on a nice multi angle valve job.

They are opened up to be a 276cc intake runner and a 92.5cc exhaust for max boost performance.

The real gain on these are from opening up the valve seat area during the valve job / runner blend... Something you cant do with a hand port.

No core charge required.

I can do custom specific port work for no additional charge if you need/want something specific.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

kcshaner is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V, 545 RWHP 591 TQ

Re: CNC ported LSA head sale. I have 313 sets in stock ready for your car. $1100.

If I were to offer you my stock heads as a core, would you be able to cut me a better deal? Also, how much for your catless mid pipes?

Thanks.

dvandentop is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 09 Silver V 06 Silver Z06

Re: CNC ported LSA head sale. I have 313 sets in stock ready for your car. $1100.

pics of the pile of 313 sets???

CTSV4now is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 CTS-V

Are these bare?

I have some stock parts to put on them if you want stock stuff that i could throw in the box.

Or i can assemble them for free if you just buy what ever valves and springs you want in them.

musclesbmf is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 GTR

What is the price assembled with springs for use with one of your cams, and whatever valves you recommend?

Thanks,
    Mark

94guy is offline Cadillac Owners Member

who did the cnc work?

SSideways is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

do you have any stock heads? (non-ported) if so, how much?

how much for a pair with patriot gold duals and LS3 intake with Inconel exhaust valves???

would like to know as ready to purchase soon but dont want to wait all summer to get some either.

TMC CL65 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V '09 GT-R

Would you need a custom tune for the CNC ported heads? Also, what sort of gains would you expect from these heads with say a CAI, 9.55" lower pulleyand exhaust?

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TMC CL65 View Post
    Would you need a custom tune for the CNC ported heads? Also, what sort of gains would you expect from these heads with say a CAI, 9.55" lower pulleyand exhaust?

Tom
    yeeeep same mods here

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    how much for a pair with patriot gold duals and LS3 intake with Inconel exhaust valves???

would like to know as ready to purchase soon but dont want to wait all summer to get some either.

Fully assembled ready to go with the above choice would be $1800 shipped. I have them in stock, and can ship them out same day payment is sent usually. It only takes an hour to assemble them to your specs. I have those valves instock as i use them on all the builds that dont ask for Titanium.

Quote Originally Posted by SSideways View Post
    do you have any stock heads? (non-ported) if so, how much?

I do have a few stock sets somewhere, but they are dirt cheap thru gm, it might be better just to buy a new set??? By the time you surface them, clean them, crack test them, it is near the cost of the new set....

SSideways is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

jesse,

thanks for your honest opinion. by chance do you have part numbers for new stock heads.
    Darren

12626958 was the assembled part number, they are about 440 each. But somewhere i had a partnumber for the empty ones,and they where like 200 a head somewhere.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.