Cadillac Owners Forum banner

CNC ported LSA head sale. I have 313 sets in stock ready for your car. $1100.

14K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  libby 
#1 ·
Got alot of heads to get rid of.

They are CNC ported to flow 351 CFM at 600 lift on the intake. 233 cfm on the exhaust. At 700 lift on the exhaust, the cfm is 240s.
From .400 lift on they are past 300cfm.
Stock castings are in the 280cfm range so this is a massive increase over stock..

Then i hand paper roll the runners..

Put on a nice multi angle valve job.

They are opened up to be a 276cc intake runner and a 92.5cc exhaust for max boost performance.

The real gain on these are from opening up the valve seat area during the valve job / runner blend... Something you cant do with a hand port.

No core charge required.

I can do custom specific port work for no additional charge if you need/want something specific.

See less See more
#5 ·
I have some stock parts to put on them if you want stock stuff that i could throw in the box.

Or i can assemble them for free if you just buy what ever valves and springs you want in them.

#13 ·
I do have a few stock sets somewhere, but they are dirt cheap thru gm, it might be better just to buy a new set??? By the time you surface them, clean them, crack test them, it is near the cost of the new set....

#12 ·
Fully assembled ready to go with the above choice would be $1800 shipped. I have them in stock, and can ship them out same day payment is sent usually. It only takes an hour to assemble them to your specs. I have those valves instock as i use them on all the builds that dont ask for Titanium.

#15 ·
12626958 was the assembled part number, they are about 440 each. But somewhere i had a partnumber for the empty ones,and they where like 200 a head somewhere.

#18 ·
No, I had sold every single set to a major company that sold them as their own. They went in about 7 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.