versus Lincoln MKS - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, versus Lincoln MKS in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Caliber SRT-4 Cross Fire SRT-6 300C SRT-8 Magnum SRT-8 Charger SRT-8 Jeep GC SRT-8 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Viper SRT-10 SVT? ...
    CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

Re: versus Lincoln MKS

Caliber SRT-4
    Cross Fire SRT-6
    300C SRT-8
    Magnum SRT-8
    Charger SRT-8
    Jeep GC SRT-8
    Dodge Ram SRT-10
    Viper SRT-10

SVT? Dead!
    Focus? Who
    Fusion? What
    500? Where
    Mustang? Riding the Shelby name.
    Adrenaline? Cancelled.
    Lightning? It's a joke.

Ford stock could be a win for somebody. Afterall you could've bought it for $6 and rode it all the way up to $8. That's a win for someone. The only thing that would scare me though is the P/E ratio is 0. Never a good sign.

Blackout is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FTS

Quote Originally Posted by CVP33 View Post
    Cross Fire SRT-6
    They can't give the damn things away and will be discontinued

Dodge Ram SRT-10
    Same here. This is the last year for them

SVT? Dead!
    Focus? Who
    Rumor has it there will be a high performance Focus coming soon. Most likely the Focus RS from Europe. If thats the case it will destroy the SRT-4
    Fusion? What
    Last I heard the SVT version has been scrapped but there were also rumors talking about it getting the new 3.5 V6 and it being turbo'd so who knows where they are at
    500? Where
    Why bother making a hi-po version when they can't sell the regular version. If the facelifted version sells well maybe Ford will consider it but I doubt it.
    Mustang? Riding the Shelby name.
    You should know as well as anybody that the name sells. SVT developed the whole car Shelby just looked over the project. But with all of the upcoming special editions coming out they will most likely have the SVT monoker ie., Bullit, Boss 302, Mach 1, etc.
    Adrenaline? Cancelled.
    I dunno why you keep on bringing this up because the plan for this was scrapped awhile ago. Should I start bringing up the ME-412?
    Lightning? It's a joke.
    I fail to see how it is a joke when it ceases to exsist. When it was around it took somebody stuffing a V-10 from their halo car to beat a measly V8. But at the end of the day the Lightning still actually had some sort of useability unlike the SRT-10 that you couldn't even tow anything with it. I wish they will bring it back but I haven't heard much about it. I remember reading awhile ago that SVT plans on doing a truck and another car soon but they didn't specifically say as to which one's. Maybe they will have a surprise for us at the Detroit Auto Show

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

You're right about the Lightning. I was thinking of the new Roushe (spic) F-150. That's a joke.

Blackout is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FTS

Quote Originally Posted by CVP33 View Post
    You're right about the Lightning. I was thinking of the new Roushe (spic) F-150. That's a joke.
    That Rousch F-150 I wasn't too impressed with. It's alright but it is kinda boring looking. But this is from Ford and this is more like it! BTW this was another SEMA vehicle from Ford

AUTOBLOG.COM | Posted Oct 24th 2006 2:13PM by John Neff

The second vehicle Ford showed off yesterday was the F-150 FX2 Sport Extreme truck. Again, the theme is that anybody with a big enough wallet could build this truck using accessories and parts from Ford's performance and accessories catalogue. The truck's new name is justified thanks to a Ford Racing screw-type supercharger, ceramic-coated headers and Ford Racing side exhausts that helps the 5.4-liter V8 churn out 450 horsepower. Aww, brings back memories of SVT Lightnings liquefying their rear rubber at will. The FX2 Sport Extreme is also dressed up with more Ford appearance accessories like a dark billet grille, headlamp treatments, a fiberglass tonneau cover and what are described as "unique" wheels that look an awful lot like GT500 rims. Inside are technological treats like headrest-mounted screens and a line-in on top of the dash. Again, check out the Read link for a full gallery of pics provided by the Jalopalites.

[Source: Jalopnik]

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.