Whats Faster? 06 Bmw 550 Or Chrysler 300 Srt8? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, Whats Faster? 06 Bmw 550 Or Chrysler 300 Srt8? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; First off,i am VERY mature,i just joke around alot,youre just VERY uptight for an 18 year old.Here we go: MY ...
    Jonas McFeely is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!

Re: Dont Move This To Cadillac Vs! Its Not A Cadillac Question!

First off,i am VERY mature,i just joke around alot,youre just VERY uptight for an 18 year old.Here we go:

MY POINT WAS: That BMW started puting the smaller(not larger) 2 opening grilles on their care BEFORE pontiac did.Pontiac started it in 1969,BMW started it in the EARLY 60's.Whether or not they copied eachother is irrelavent.I dont care how pontiac had the LARGER split grille earlier than that,thats NOT what im debating.I am debating the SMALLER 2 opening grille:

NOTE :1969 Pontiac,FIRST year of the smaller split grille.

NOT THIS!

THIS 1963 BMW.

See the MIDDLE part?NOT THE SIDES.

Once again,i was debating the SMALLER grille openings,not the LARGER split grille.

I do hate pontiacs.Anything from them from the late 70's on is crap IN MY OPINION.

I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by 85EvergreenBrougham
    lol
    nice MSPaint work

mccombie_5 is offline Cadillac Owners Master

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski
    lol
    nice MSPaint work
    Very to the point I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski
    lol
    nice MSPaint work
    i love MSpaint,i abuse MSpaint

FSU_Noles is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 93 Allante, 06 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wolf
    Wait.... so what exactly is the problem with me wanting a 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in 2 years? Is finding a 5 year old Jeep in mint condition really all that hard? I've been looking on ebay... and its not....
    I didn't say it was hard, I just said good luck - don't read more into it than that. Wasn't that the Tomb Raider jeep?

Quote Originally Posted by FSU_Noles
    I didn't say it was hard, I just said good luck - don't read more into it than that. Wasn't that the Tomb Raider jeep?
    LOL Tomb Raider.I can see him wearing a sports bra and short shorts driving around in his Rubicon fighting mummies.

Night Wolf is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Unicycle

Tomb Raider was an appearance package on the X model..... all their special editions are just a pretty looking X model.

I want the Rubicon because of the actual useful stuff it has, stuff that I would get anyway, but I could get factory (the factory stuff has proved be be super relable) front and rear lockers, Dana44 diff front and rear, 4:1 transfer case, 4.11 gears, 31" tires etc... are all what I really want, so I'd rather pay a small premium for a Rubicon over a Sport, and get all this stuff from the start.

I drive by a place here in Orlando called Jeepers Den everyday, see some wild stuff parked out front.

I drive by a place here in Orlando called Jeepers Den everyday, see some wild stuff parked out front.
    Yeah they have a Jeep meet every week at this Sonic on University,by Dean or Goldenrod,if you know those roads.

Yeah there are some really nice rigs out there. I personally do not like rock crawling (what most Jeeps are made into) but more into trails and going faster and whatnot.... the short wheel base Jeep isn't the best (actually one of the worst) for baja and jumping, but while fun, I don't plan on doing that either....

I just want a change... 3 luxury cars, all autos etc... I'd like a 4x4 vehicle I can take places I otherwise coudln't go, I want to be able to take the top and doors off, as I have been in my friends Toyota FJ Landcuriser with no top and doors, and its just really cool. I also want a manual really bad. I like the time tested design and stuff used, the simple style (crank windows etc..) yet modern conviences (AC, cruise control etc...) and just being able to hit the trails and not worry. Being very much into cars and trucks, there is an unlimited aftermarket, so I can build it up exactly how I'd like it.

This is a short video my friend made when I was in Hawaii, just his stock Tundra TRD, nothing extreme, but it was just so much fun... being on Mana road, the middle of Hawaii, nobody around... to do whatever you wanted really... was just sweet... Driving fast, taking turns sharp etc... is fun, but for me, the real fun comes in when off-road... cranking your favorite tunes, windows down with your best friend, just having a good time in the middle of nowhere is alot of fun.

http://inoventionseast.com/Hawaii/bigisland05comp.wmv

Yeah there are some really nice rigs out there. I personally do not like rock crawling (what most Jeeps are made into) but more into trails and going faster and whatnot.... the short wheel base Jeep isn't the best (actually one of the worst) for baja and jumping, but while fun, I don't plan on doing that either....

I just want a change... 3 luxury cars, all autos etc... I'd like a 4x4 vehicle I can take places I otherwise coudln't go, I want to be able to take the top and doors off, as I have been in my friends Toyota FJ Landcuriser with no top and doors, and its just really cool. I also want a manual really bad. I like the time tested design and stuff used, the simple style (crank windows etc..) yet modern conviences (AC, cruise control etc...) and just being able to hit the trails and not worry. Being very much into cars and trucks, there is an unlimited aftermarket, so I can build it up exactly how I'd like it.

This is a short video my friend made when I was in Hawaii, just his stock Tundra TRD, nothing extreme, but it was just so much fun... being on Mana road, the middle of Hawaii, nobody around... to do whatever you wanted really... was just sweet... Driving fast, taking turns sharp etc... is fun, but for me, the real fun comes in when off-road... cranking your favorite tunes, windows down with your best friend, just having a good time in the middle of nowhere is alot of fun.

Nice camera work and editing.Seriously.

I would have gone with something a little heavier than linkin park,those dudes are kind of girly.

And the part where it said "now i know you want to see that again",well,its a RWD truck with alot of torque on a dirt road fish tailing,not all that extreme or amazing

Cool video though.

Looks like Hana Road in Maui - If so I worked at that obervatory (Haleakala High Altitude Observatory Site) and drove a 94 Cutlass Supreme through some areas I didn't think it would make it - like that "river" your bud goes through.

Also, I kept waiting for the meteor to hit the truck - or to see it going off that cliff

Looks like Hana Road in Maui - If so I worked at that obervatory (Haleakala High Altitude Observatory Site) and drove a 94 Cutlass Supreme through some areas I didn't think it would make it - like that "river" your bud goes through.

Also, I kept waiting for the meteor to hit the truck - or to see it going off that cliff
    the meteor! hell yeah,what a great commercial

My firend did all the editing and typed the words, all I did was take the video.

Anyway, not Maui, thats all the Big Island.... that road was Mana Road. The part where the tire was in the air was South Point, the water crossing was Waipio Valley, the observatorys was the 13,500' mountain peak, forgot which one....

I want to go back.

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

Quote Originally Posted by 85EvergreenBrougham
    First off,i am VERY mature,i just joke around alot,youre just VERY uptight for an 18 year old.Here we go:

MY POINT WAS: That BMW started puting the smaller(not larger) 2 opening grilles on their care BEFORE pontiac did.Pontiac started it in 1969,BMW started it in the EARLY 60's.Whether or not they copied eachother is irrelavent.I dont care how pontiac had the LARGER split grille earlier than that,thats NOT what im debating.I am debating the SMALLER 2 opening grille:

NOTE :1969 Pontiac,FIRST year of the smaller split grille.

NOT THIS!

THIS 1963 BMW.

See the MIDDLE part?NOT THE SIDES.

Once again,i was debating the SMALLER grille openings,not the LARGER split grille.

I do hate pontiacs.Anything from them from the late 70's on is crap IN MY OPINION.

I am mature damnit! See above what I can do with these here crayons. Now look below what I did with my etch-a-sketch!

http://www.etch-a-sketch.com/assets/...onlineetch.gif

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.