Cadillac Owners Forum banner
32K views 89 replies 32 participants last post by  I~LUV~Caddys8792 
#1 · (Edited)
i found these on a concept car website I usually check out now and then. well, all i can say about the Chrysler Imperial concept is that it looks.........ummm.......well, imperial (in a rolls-roycey kinda way :shhh: )

See less See more
#2 ·
My Summary:

Nice looking car, the headlights remind me of eyeballs, and I really like the interior, except for that pink LED light that goes around the dash.

#4 ·
concur = agree or disagree ??

#6 ·
Thats what I thought, but your "drunken" icon mislead me

#9 ·
i think that the interior is the biggest strong point of this car, it's just simply beautiful. combining old school looks and new materials and finish. while i like the exterior, the trunk lid needs to be a bit more flat, it sticks out a bit too much IMO

#10 ·
I think Imperial should revert back to their "golden eagle" logo, and not use the Chrysler logo.

#12 ·
I like it, even the pink interior light. Makes it look sexy, like I'm at the club or something. Interior's really sharp and I like the suicide doors. However I still can't get past that it's the 300 again. Also why is it under the Chrysler nameplate? Isn't the Imperial a Dodge?

#13 ·
The head lights need a clear cover like the tail lights IMO. THe design is a knockout though. Personally I could do without the pink light....I can't imagine that feature would make it to production though.

#17 ·
The rear-end on that thing is just plain ugly. The interior is nice though, if you live on a dairy farm in Wisconsin! What ever happened to a nice black or dark green? Why brown? Makes it look like an oddly-shaped piece of shit.

#18 ·
I am in love & it WILL be my next car. The thing is drop dead georgous ! Sizewise, the pictures fool. I got the demensions. It's 1-inch shorter than a 2005 Town Car. However it is TALL, at 63" tall, it's the height of the Jeep Cherokee Sport. (The XJ). That pink lighting on the dash, I AM TOLD, is like the Mustang speedo/tachometer and can change colors, or be turned off. I think I heard Indigo blue, soft pink, deep pink, pale yelow and a light bluish-white.

I agree on "Where's the Imperial Eagle ??? The car should NOT say "chrysler" anywhere on it, no more than a Lincoln should say Ford on it nor a Caddy should say GM on it. THAT is plain nuts!

Dope, the Imperial was not sold at Dodge stores, and was never a Dodge. It WAS sold at Chrysler-Plymouth stores, thusly people began calling it a Chrysler Imperial, but it was never a Chrysler, either. The Title (MSO ~ Manufacturer's Statment Of Origin) undcer MAKE always said Imperial and under MODEL it said either Custom, Crown, or LeBaron.

If they put "Chrysler" on it...anywhere....it's coming off mine, that is BEFORE I take it out.

Hemi under hood, BTW. 345 H.P. The color on the concept is "Imperial Bronze" ~ it's a charcoal grey with alot of metallic and the metallic is gold, making the blend look bronze.

Mine (if possible) will be Formal Black. Did you note the 22" tires/wheels ?

#23 ·
Sandy said:
However it is TALL, at 63" tall, it's the height of the Jeep Cherokee Sport.
Holy shit that is tall, its 3" shorter than I am!!!!

Why would you need such a tall sedan other than for a top hat?

#24 ·
I think this car looks horrid. They clearly bastardized the 300 and some form of Rolls-Royce to make this monstrosity (can't place who they stole the wheels from) - sure to be a hit with the hip-hop crowd.

It looks like you could drive this car in either direction since the back looks like the front and vice versa.

:eek:

#26 ·
Sandy said:
If they put "Chrysler" on it...anywhere....it's coming off mine, that is BEFORE I take it out.
If you pull the Chrysler emblem off the car you're gonna have some oddly shaped holes. Especially around the trunk. The steering wheel's gonna have a nice little hole on it too. I'm pretty sure this car will be Chrysler clad that's for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.