Kia Amanti - Starting at around $25k
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, Kia Amanti - Starting at around $25k in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I like to showcase how some of the other car companies are doing so that we can compare how our ...
    BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

Kia Amanti - Starting at around $25k

I like to showcase how some of the other car companies are doing so that we can compare how our favorite company is doing.. For the price, this is a pretty nice car. Find out about it here and let me know what you think: http://www.kia.com/amanti/index-full.php

Take a look at the Micro Site...
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Re: Kia Amanti - Starting at around $25k

Lincoln Town Car trunk lid & license plate enclosure, Mercedes headlights, Jaguar in-board parking lamps, Lincoln Town Car rear window curveature & Town Car roof. Chrysler Crosssfire Grille. Personally, I like the Hyundai GX350 better.

Hyundai is bringing an even bigger model to the US next.
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

Jesda is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): An endless stream of Sevilles.

The Amanti is a freaking cartoon. And terribly unoriginal. And the closely spelled "Amati" was the brand name Mazda was going to use for its own luxury brand.

I also like the XG350 better. Its tasteful, affordable, and... well, tasteful.

JJhomer83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

UGLY

Blackout is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FTS

I don't see why everyone is hating on the car. I'd buy one. I mean you have dual climate control for the front and back, leather, wood *dunno if it is real or fake* interior, Infinity sound system, 2 set memory seats, moonroof, so I mean what isn't to like about this car?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackoutSpecV
    I don't see why everyone is hating on the car. I'd buy one. I mean you have dual climate control for the front and back, leather, wood *dunno if it is real or fake* interior, Infinity sound system, 2 set memory seats, moonroof, so I mean what isn't to like about this car?
    That's what I'm sayin'!

After looking at the other pics it also has a 6 disk CD player! For $25k I'm all over that!! I think the main reaosn people are hating on the car is because its a "Kia" but hey you get a nice ass car like that plus a 100,000 mile warranty. So go to your local cadillac dealer and say you want dual climate control for the front and back, leather, wood interior, Infinity sound system, 2 set memory seats, moonroof, 6 disk cd changer and a 100,000 warranty for $25k. They'll laugh you right out of the place!

Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

I think because the XG350 has everything you mentioned, incl. the warrantee and the styling is original, unlike the Kia. Juat my guess, and probably the reason ~ ~

The styling isn't original - you're right - then again look at the Hyndai Sonata. It's a Jaguar. Regardless, the XG350 IS original-looking. But look at how well the Lexus LS does - and how original is that? Then you've got the big Acura (forget the model name). How many companies copy?

I'm anxious to see what this new bigger Hyundai is going to be like. But - for someone who doesn't have a big budget, both these cars - the Amanti and XG350 offer some really amazing stuff... You CAN own a luxurious, quite, smooth and fairly powerful car with lots of options - even if you're not well-off...

I hope more car comapnies start to offer more cars likes these. I guess we might have a new car catagory: Economy luxury car

JJhomer83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by BlackoutSpecV
    I hope more car comapnies start to offer more cars likes these. I guess we might have a new car catagory: Economy luxury car
    As time goes on more and more features are becoming standard at a much cheaper price. If you look at the "luxary" cars of the early 90's and there features and compare them to the cars coming out now. The features are the same. My thing is that I will NEVER buy a new car b/c of the amount of value you will lose in the first year or 2.

airbalancer is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Remember the KIA (Kozlowski in Action) and the Hyndai are the same company
    Daughter has a KIA for almost 8 months it has no warrenty work yet

davesdeville is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII

It might be a nice car... it's still a little on the small side though, and there is still no prestige in owning a Kia. I don't like or hate the styling.. but it does still look like all the generic cars of today.

kempie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 99 STS

In MI it's cheaper to insure a $40,000 Cad than a $20,000 KIA. The rates on those cars are sky high compared to a Cad.
    We have had a couple of shocked customers when they get their premium notice.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.