Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, Lincoln Cancels LS? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; You're right. Lincoln dropped the ball - and lost it.. The LS was a big hit when it first came ...
- 12-05-05 01:13 PM #31
Re: Lincoln Cancels LS?
You're right. Lincoln dropped the ball - and lost it.. The LS was a big hit when it first came out. I started seeing them all over the place. But with no update and no high performance model, it was destined to go away...
- 01-09-06 12:26 PM #32Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2000 red STS
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
Re: Lincoln Cancels LS?Originally Posted by Randy_W
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm