cadillac VS ....... - Page 11
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, cadillac VS ....... in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; They're coming guys. That's for sure. Holden has them in the pipe and I'm betting Lutz is already figuring out ...
    Katshot is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    They're coming guys. That's for sure. Holden has them in the pipe and I'm betting Lutz is already figuring out which brand will get the first version of it. I'm betting on Chevy but it MAY be Pontiac.

Dead Sled is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    I think it should be a Chev

elwesso is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
    Chevy already has the S10, pontiac doesnt have a good truck like auto.

Dead Sled is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    yeah but this is a car based truck like the elky. the more I talk the more I want

Yes, true. I suffer the same fate!!!

87CoupeDeVille is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Originally posted by Devil_concours
    m3s do have competition from its nearest rival audi. It's called rs4 and it has a 380hp engine under the hood irc.
    The newest competition from Audi is the new S4 which has a 340 (I think) hp 4.2 L V-8 crammed in and has a similar power to weight ratio to the M3. It too is a sedan though, but a mighty nice one.

Allante North * is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1993 Triple Black Allante
    Sorry guys,

I'm not to impressed with the new elkie. I cut my teeth on a 1969 SS and those look more like a Suburu Brat to me.

Brett is offline Watching the Watchers
    if they bring that ute here it will cause many traffic accidents due to people laughing when they see it on the road

I think it is a modernized version of the elkie. At first glance, I didnt like it. But after i looked at it from a few different angles and colors, it is a cool car. Would I buy it? Maybe, not sure.

Mad'lac is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
    They won't be laughing when that LS1 leaves them choking on the smoke from burning rubber.

Brett is offline Watching the Watchers
    Originally posted by Mad'lac
    They won't be laughing when that LS1 leaves them choking on the smoke from burning rubber.

its like when a heavily modified mustang blew away my corvette a few years ago, they guy may have beat me, but i still had the vette and he was driving a mustang....that ute might be fast but its damn ugly....imho

Mad'lac is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
    it all depends on the person. I like how it looks. Of course I'll be the first to say it won't win a beauty contest but for that I'd get a Lambo. Right after I win the lotto.

kcnewell is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Originally posted by Allante North *
    Sorry guys,

I'm not to impressed with the new elkie. I cut my teeth on a 1969 SS and those look more like a Suburu Brat to me.
    I TOTALLY agree with you on that! YUK!

JJhomer83 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: cadillac VS .......

well i think that a 1992 Eldo is the best car of all!!!

Where did this part of the forum come to??? well i missed a lot.

an01sts is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: cadillac VS .......

I don't know today's performance rating and handeling, but in the early 90's when I was a Lexus/Cadillac tech, there was no comparison between the Seville and the LS 400. Simply, the Seville would chew it up and spit it out. The LS 400 defense was that maybe so, but once you start to hit 100 to 110, it's . . . Yeah, right. This the United States! Are we reaching? Click! I have never been there, but I have a good imagination, as to square mile per person. They cranking it past 100 on the streets of Toyko?

I'm at a loss as to why the STS's power head rest is a waste. I'm exclusive driver; even so, I have a good imagination. There is driver # 1, me, and driver # 2, the key stashed off in a drawer. Let's say that dirver one is 6'3" and driver 2 is 5'1". The head rest is a safety feature to reduce the chance of whiplash in the advent of a collision. If the poistion isn't set correctly, it can cause more personal injury than without a head rest. Because driver one and two have different settings for the mirrors, streeing wheel, seat postion and head rest settings, that may be the reaon for the ulesless design that Cadillac engineers had in mind when making an electric headrest. If you want ulsless to foucs on useless gadgets, take a look at the Aruora. The whole car is useless gadget.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.