Went to the track...
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, Went to the track... in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I went to the local track finally last night. There few only a handful of imports there, so they threw ...
    LacSeville is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Went to the track...

I went to the local track finally last night. There few only a handful of imports there, so they threw all the fwds in. so it was me, 4 hondas and a monte. Despite the horrible (.6-.9 something) reaction times, I won the "street import" division!! haha. the old girl is running pretty well, though I still have disturbing spark knock (or loud metallicy clanking sounds) when it's nailed and cranking out the rpms... and it still smokes badly.

reaction: .9218 (!!!)
    60ft: 2.36
    1/8: 10.34
    1/8 mph: 68.44
    1000' et: 13.24
    1000' mph: 78.15

damn, it's only a 1000' track... anybody know a rough 1/4' conversion? I need to take some more pics of my car. She spotlessly clean and I got a screen and xbox put in it. i'll get around to it someday. illumina... holla at ya boy!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Went to the track...

btw, the monte was running a tiny bit quicker than I was, but those redlines will kill ya! (that's what I was trying to avoid with my horrendous r/t... *yeah, right*... man i gotta get those whey down. do you think i'd hit 12s with a better r/t??

dammit mods.... sorry, wrong section... move me please!

ShadowLvr400 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood

Outside my jursidiction, sorry. As for what a 13.2 1000' is in the 1/4? Probably about a 15.4. The Eldo was a 14.73 1/4, 12.3 1000'. 14.87 1/4 and 12.52 1000'. Sorry. Just comparing with an old time slip. Though in mine, the speeds at the 1000' were both in the 75's. You might be 15.2 ish. Not too shabby.

illumina is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '98 Buick Regal LS - '91 Caddy Seville - '87 Caddy Seville!

15.2-15.4 seems almost right. i ran a 15.38 the last time i went to the track. that was without the fuel regulator.

when i ran then, i also used my friends g-tech, and i posted a 0-60 time of 6.8 seconds.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.