Ford Mustang - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, Ford Mustang in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Sorry. I meant to say the 300C SRT-8 AWD car. Black or Silver are the 2 color choices. I want ...
    Sandy is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED

Re: Ford Mustang

Sorry. I meant to say the 300C SRT-8 AWD car.
    Black or Silver are the 2 color choices. I want a white one. What to do ?

Harrison256 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Ohh are you referring to the non existent one? With the engine that hasn't been produced yet? Yeah that must be it...

There is no 300C SRT-8, There is no SRT-8 get over it

T_Dogg8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2002 Escalade EXT 2003 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison256
    Ohh are you referring to the non existent one? With the engine that hasn't been produced yet? Yeah that must be it...

There is no 300C SRT-8, There is no SRT-8 get over it
    dude, chill out. there's no need for that. if you want to act like a little kid, there are plenty of import sites around where you can do that. and in case you didn't notice, this whole thread is talking about deciding between two cars that haven't been produced, so why call out the 300c?? and why do you think you can tell me what cars to think about buying in the future and debate them??

uhh ok especially since i said dont buy this car to you.... exactly like that... oh no nvm i didnt...i never said anything about not buying it

yeah, you might not have said 'don't buy' but you did say we shouldn't discuss the 300c srt-8 since it's not out. you say brag, but since no one was bragging in this thread, than you're idea of bragging must be my idea of discussing.

i also didnt say dont discuss the srt 8 im just saying dont compare it to cars that are out and im not referring to the mustang im referring to other forums in which it was compared to existent cars. And in this forum it was compared to a mustang above that is existent and a corvette. discuss al you want..

as far as bragging can go... well i consider it bragging when i say hmm

the 2006 corvette z06 can beat the ford gt... even though the 2006 isnt out yet.. so you cant justify that because only one of those cars is out...

its like saying my Cadillac Cien (yeah right) can kick ur escalades ass

so you chose this thread to complain about people comparing it to existent cars in other forums??? in this thread it wasn't compared to an existent mustang, someone asked the question if anyone thought the new mustang would be faster than the 300c and the corvette wasn't mentioned in that discussion.

as for bragging, where did someone say the 2006 corvette z06 can beat the ford gt, in this thread??

and how is comparing a car that will never be produced to a truck that is being produced the same as comparing two cars (in the same category) that will be produced, or one car that is going to be produced and one that is produced??

i said that as a damn example... and your right... its pointlessly stupid to compare a car to a truck... thank you for proving my point.. stick to the lincoln vs caddy discussion

so in other words you made up an example to prove your point?? you might have a valid complaint, but not in this thread. and if i proved your point about a truck and car, you weren't trying to prove it's pointless to compare a model not available to a model that is?? you run in circles more than john kerry. get your arguements and complaints straight and then go to the correct thread to argue them.

Slapshot is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Cool Re: Ford Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Hetrain
    "I just read that there will be a SVT Cobra edition with 400 horses and independent rear suspension late 2005-2006.... I bet this car can blow away all the rice rockets."
    I've got a '95 Mustang GT with the Mach 460 stereo system. Very nice machine for my daily driver to and from work. I've had no problems with it and it's bullet proof.

I'm waiting for the '06 SVT Cobra Convertible. Styling that pays homage to the great '68, '69 & '70 fastbacks and those huge power and torque numbers.

It's going to be a great competition between the 'Stang and the CTS-V I'm also considering... Do I want a boy racer pony car or the classy CTS?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.