Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, CTS-V vs 2010 Bentley Continental supersport in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Originally Posted by Vlakaz I second your opinion. Seemed like a very tame start from the V.... perhaps they started ...
- 06-01-10 09:47 PM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 STS V8
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- 06-02-10 05:58 AM #17
Re: CTS-V vs 2010 Bentley Continental supersport
2) I didn't say anything about modding a CTS-V or buying a beach house.
3) No offense either, but my observation wasn't an "arguement."
4) It's ironic that I defend/compliment the CTS-V on a CTS-V board, and you call me out and say that you're hoping for more "tasteful" comments on how awesome the Bentley is. I assume you're keeping track of everyone's posts?
It's funny that I also find the Bentley a superior car (though apples to oranges once again) but I kept that to myself so as not to offend the locals who are extremely defensive of their CTS-V's. Back off.
- 06-02-10 03:19 PM #18Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V '09 GT-R
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements