CTS-V vs 2010 Bentley Continental supersport - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, CTS-V vs 2010 Bentley Continental supersport in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Originally Posted by Vlakaz I second your opinion. Seemed like a very tame start from the V.... perhaps they started ...
    Caroutisine is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS V8

Re: CTS-V vs 2010 Bentley Continental supersport

Quote Originally Posted by Vlakaz View Post
    I second your opinion. Seemed like a very tame start from the V.... perhaps they started the V in 3rd gear?

plus, the guy in the V is a pretty built big dude, that probably makes up the weight difference between the cars.
    Yea, I bet he has to eat a lot to keep that weight up

mugatu22 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 4-door Escalhate, '08 Corvhate Z06, Ford DuraHate Diesel.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustMyCaddy View Post
    There have been two replies so far. One resorting to the "it's fast but I could mod my caddy and buy a beach house" and the other with a tasteful "car is awsome". Hopefully as this thread grows, there will be more of the latter and less of the former. No offense Mugatu, while your point is totally accurate, those arguements never go anywhere productive.
    1) Who made you arbiter of this thread?

2) I didn't say anything about modding a CTS-V or buying a beach house.

3) No offense either, but my observation wasn't an "arguement."

4) It's ironic that I defend/compliment the CTS-V on a CTS-V board, and you call me out and say that you're hoping for more "tasteful" comments on how awesome the Bentley is. I assume you're keeping track of everyone's posts?

It's funny that I also find the Bentley a superior car (though apples to oranges once again) but I kept that to myself so as not to offend the locals who are extremely defensive of their CTS-V's. Back off.

TMC CL65 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '09 CTS-V '09 GT-R

Quote Originally Posted by TMC CL65 View Post
    On April 1st Bentley announced that they are now offering an option (additional $5K ) for rear seats.

The red Supersport in the video appears to be the same one tested by all the publications. Here is a picture below, you can see the carbon fiber brace, the back "wall" is upholstered in the same quilt pattern as the front seats:

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...erior_photo_14

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...erior_photo_26

Tom

My bad! The follow up video on youtube does indeed show that the Supersport tested has the optional rear seats.

Tom

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.