What's Cadillac's answer going to be to this (very big Lincoln)? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, What's Cadillac's answer going to be to this (very big Lincoln)? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I hope caddy does nothing. The DTS and STS are just as roomy and comfy as that thing is ever ...
    dirt_cheap_fleetwood is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)

Re: What's Cadillac's answer going to be to this (very big Lincoln)?

I hope caddy does nothing. The DTS and STS are just as roomy and comfy as that thing is ever gonna get. They look a hell of a lot better too.

mlprus is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 SLS-current 2000 STS-REPO'D in '04 :(

I wish people would stop calling caddys junk or the n*s junk because "they blow head gaskets, DER HUR HUR", please, what post 2000 caddy has had a big problem with head gaskets? They are both internal combustion engines, they do have compression, they are both suspect to head gasket failure. By the way, how the hell are you going to join a cadillac forum and then dog on cadillacs all day. Find something better to do. I'll take a caddy n* with 100+K over a 4.6 ford with 100+K anyday. Well, hold on, the ford engines are alright,............as boat anchors.

Blackout is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1995 FTS

Quote Originally Posted by mlprus View Post
    I wish people would stop calling caddys junk or the n*s junk because "they blow head gaskets, DER HUR HUR",
    So an engine that has a large history of blowing head gaskets all of the time shouldn't be considered junk? You're right, it's one of the best engines out there

please, what post 2000 caddy has had a big problem with head gaskets?
    Ask ryannel2003 that one
    They are both internal combustion engines, they do have compression, they are both suspect to head gasket failure.
    Since when has the 4.6 Ford V8 had a history of blowing head gaskets as bad as the Northstar?

By the way, how the hell are you going to join a cadillac forum and then dog on cadillacs all day. Find something better to do.
    You have been here for all of 2 weeks, there's a lot you need to learn about this place

I'll take a caddy n* with 100+K over a 4.6 ford with 100+K anyday. Well, hold on, the ford engines are alright,............as boat anchors.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

The 4.6 has had a few blunders along the way but all have been covered and fixed. For who the Town Car appeals to, the 4.6 is adequate in power. Not great, but OK. I will say that the driving dynamics and power of a N* is more appealing. But the 4.6 is about as bulletproof a motor as there is and for guys like me, that is a huge + ...

V-Eight is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1991 Sedan Deville

Re: What's Cadillac's answer going to be to THIS (very big Lincoln)?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxb49 View Post
    I don't care how many turbochargers the engine has, it's still a V6..
    The Grand National was a V6, it kicked the shit out of every V8 at the time.

inurok is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac STS-V Black/Black

What an ugly Lincoln! And only comes in V6s? I think i will Pass on that dragon wagon..

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP

p00p...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.