Srt8 Dyno Truth - Page 10
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Cadillac or competing brand model ? Why ? Discussion, Srt8 Dyno Truth in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Sorry Tony, my bad. Teh SRT8 does roxorzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! All I can say is the only chance I had to give ...
    Kadonny is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Owned 3 V's, now driving a GC STR8

Re: Joined the SRT8 Community.....

Sorry Tony, my bad. Teh SRT8 does roxorzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

All I can say is the only chance I had to give one a little run, the guy completley pansied out. The guy did have his wife with him, but still the SRT nameplate took a hit in mybook anyway
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

PHATCAD is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V

Re: Joined the SRT8 Community.....

Quote Originally Posted by thebigjimsho View Post
    Actually I do having a CTS, SRT8, C6 and an Avalanche the best of all worlds love each one for different reasons.

TBSS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Z06,TBSS, looking for Cts-V

Re: CTS-V vs. 300C SRT8

Quote Originally Posted by The Tony Show View Post
    Can't we get something set up at a drag strip, or on a highway from a roll? There's got to be someone who's near you, Chris.
    I would bet on the 300srt. I was at the track last week and saw both cars run. The Sts-V was running for the second week in a row, and could only muster consistent 13.7's. This track is generally 3/10's slower than a well prepped track and has higher elevation. A friend of mine borrowed his neighbors 300srt and only got one pass. He ran a 13.8 and spun halfway down the track due to being unfamiliar with the car. His 60' was a 2.29 so it should have a had a much better e/t. I never got to see the times of the other 300 running that night. I expected more from the Sts-V.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.