2015 Cadillac Omega: Full-Size, RWD, Premium Luxury Sedan - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree13Likes
Cadillac Ciel Forum Discussion, 2015 Cadillac Omega: Full-Size, RWD, Premium Luxury Sedan in Cadillac News, Concepts, Future Models, Rumors and more; ...
    RippyPartsDept is online now Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership & Official Saab Service Center
    ~~ Family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946 ~~
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight
    phone: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

GooseDaPlaymaker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

Re: 2015 Cadillac Omega: Full-Size, RWD, Premium Luxury Sedan

(Shifting the tone to the topic) I know one thing's for sure: If Cadillac makes this model car, with the "proper" flagship specifications, anything less than a news report showing Abu Gharib prisoners builiding this vehicle to fund terrorism wouldn't keep me from buying this car. Hands down...

HansK is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '08 CTS4 Blue Chip

Quote Originally Posted by GooseDaPlaymaker View Post
    (Shifting the tone to the topic) I know one thing's for sure: If Cadillac makes this model car, with the "proper" flagship specifications, anything less than a news report showing Abu Gharib prisoners builiding this vehicle to fund terrorism wouldn't keep me from buying this car. Hands down...
    Wait til you see the price tag

GooseDaPlaymaker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2010 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

Quote Originally Posted by HansK View Post
    Absolutely!

DG2
    DG2 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by HansK

I live in metro NYC and see a sea of Porsche Panaramas on the busy NY roads everyday. Most are the $120,000 turbos. My point, yep the new " Cadillac of Cadillacs " will be very expensive but there are no shortage if buyers.

Kim Foster is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 DTS

At last! Hopefully a car worthy to replace the 2002 DTS. My 2002 fully loaded DTS was a work of art. Subsequent years they started cutting corners to save money and cheapened the car to increase profits. Fit, finish, innovation, and comfort were dumbed down. As the years have rolled by I have rented many newer DTS's to keep the miles down on my 2002. Very disappointing.

Recently after anxiously awaiting the arrival of the XTS I went to the local dealer and test drove one. Disappointed again! Under-whelming! Not to mention under powered. My 2002 is a far superior vehicle in power, handling and room or perceived room in the cabin. The 2002 seats and creature comforts are superior. My 2002 has the nav system with touch controls that were way ahead of their time in ease of use and function. The 3D dash cluster is still ahead of the current offerings.

I am offended by Cadillac marketing referring to those of us over 65 as old geezers that just want a big pillow to ride around in without thinking about performance and handling! BULL, I own 2 Corvettes and a Dodge Magnum that all kick ass on the road. The Cadillac folks just need to do their homework and design a car along the lines of the BMW 7 series, Mercedes, Audi 8's and Lexus 460's to get the idea of what us old geezers want in a luxury ride that wears an American badge. Personally I don't care where it is built since we live in a one world economy. And even the cars supposedly build in America have parts and paint from other countries.

By the way my loyalty to Cadillac goes back 10 cars and 30 years. Even with all the miscues over the years the name Cadillac is still up there in the minds of the public as the Standard of the World! I can only hope the 2015 flagship will earn that honor once again! As far a price, build a quality car and we old geezers will pay the price! I am sure it will be less than the European brands.

KFoster

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.