Where to buy replacement cupholder, recomendation 4 air filter?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Where to buy replacement cupholder, recomendation 4 air filter? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; title pretty much says it all......the cup holder has been broken for quite some time now, gonna wanna replace that, ...
    Speedingpenguin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Where to buy replacement cupholder, recomendation 4 air filter?

title pretty much says it all......the cup holder has been broken for quite some time now, gonna wanna replace that, also need a new air filter...i'm 16 with no job yet, spending a nice chunk of money to just get the thing running and registerd, no need really for a K&N air filter that will cost me 50 bucks.....pretty much the cheaper the better as long as its still acceptable quality (current one has a rip in it)
    Thanks

(BTW i'm still going to do the burnout video, and its still schedualed for the end of June/early July :-p)

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jealous57 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Where to buy replacement cupholder, recomendation 4 air filter?

Cupholders for these seem pretty high. The Cheapest I have seen is like $70 plus shipping and handling. There are ones on Ebay from time to time that go for higher than this. I'll have to look around and see if I can find you a link. I was going to replace mine, but decided against it, as it isn't worth $70 to me. Mine has none of the little rubber tab jammies, and the one "rest" is gone but it still holds cups pretty good. Styrofoam cups seem to get stuck in it though. As far as the filter, have you looked locally?

jealous57 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Air Filter:
    NAPA: (www.napaonline.com)
    NAPA Air Filter Gold - Item # FIL 6473 $15.79
    Advance Auto : (www.advanceautoparts.com)
    Purolator A45441 $16.88
    Fram CA8225 $24.99
    Autozone: (www.autozone.com)
    STP AF7963 $22.99

There are a few. I don't think shipping is included in those prices, but you may find them at the local stores if you have them in your area. Those are all for a 1997, I am unsure what year you have if it matters.

Cup Holder:
    GM Parts Direct Part # 9105189 $68.42 (www.gmpartsdirect.com)

Speedingpenguin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

yeah i'd buy the air filter localy.
    Jesus christ, 70 dollars for that flimsy pice of plastic? no thanks, lol.
    I emailed the guy from Ghostwheeltech.net and he wants 55 for it, shipped.....even thats WAY too much for what it is....lol
    It is/was such a cheeply made POS to begin with i dont want to spend 55 dollars to have it brake in two months. I'd be better off fabbing the broken part from wood or a pice of metal than paying that much....
    Seriously....it was a horrible design and whoever designed the cupholders should be dragged behind an Escalade at 90+ MPH for a few hundred miles.....such a poor design. *END RANT*
    Okay, verygood...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.