Catera Videos??
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Catera Videos?? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hi, I was just wondering if any one has any videos of their Caddy Cateras doing burnouts?If not does anybody ...
    caddythuglv is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Catera Videos??

Hi,

I was just wondering if any one has any videos of their Caddy Cateras doing burnouts?If not does anybody have any videos of their Cateras in action?

Thanks,
    DJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Vesicant is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None :(

Re: Catera Videos??

Member Speedingpenguin is planning to video tape one, with his car... if you saw the Burn Out post; were thinking its possible and im not going to doubt that. I just have a thing about ruining my Pirelli tyres that I didnt buy that were put on the car before me! $$$

Speedingpenguin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Catera Videos??

Yep :-D
    Just met another kid at my school who is really into cars and stuff, he's gonna help me change the valve cover gasket once it warms up. Once its running better than it is now, i'll get it registerd again, get some plates for it and take it out to an old parking lot and take a quarter of an inch off the tires hahaha
    The tires need to be replaced anyway, the cars been siting in the driveway for the past 4 or so months without driving, and its super cold around here so i'd replace the tires anyway.....
    I look forward to being the first documented catera burnout :-D hahaha

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.