Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, 1997 Cadillac Catera Keyfob not working in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Today the keyfob did not work, the alarm lights are flashing, and I can't cut them of. It worked yesterday, ...
- 08-01-14 08:31 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Catera
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
1997 Cadillac Catera Keyfob not working
Today the keyfob did not work, the alarm lights are flashing, and I can't cut them of. It worked yesterday, I replaced the keyfob battery 2 days ago and it was working.. But today for some reason it's not responding... Help Please Rev
- 08-03-14 12:31 AM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '97 Forest Green Catera
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
Re: 1997 Cadillac Catera Keyfob not working
If you keep pressing the key FOB buttons when you are not near the car, it automatically disables itself.
1. You must be near the car.
2. Press and hold the trunk button, and within one second, press the lock button.
3. Continue to hold both buttons for approximately three seconds.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm