Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, problem fixed the #10 fuse was blown in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; You guys are awesome thanks for all the help I get on this forum i saved thousands of dollars....
- 07-11-14 08:31 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 catera sport
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
problem fixed the #10 fuse was blown
You guys are awesome thanks for all the help I get on this forum i saved thousands of dollars.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE