Remove Center Console?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Remove Center Console? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; A lady I work with has a 2k Catera and she dropped a gold ring in the crack between the ...
    brodee is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Remove Center Console?

A lady I work with has a 2k Catera and she dropped a gold ring in the crack between the floor console and the dash, just under the ash tray.

Can anyone tell me the proper way to remove the center floor console to retrieve the ring?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Ls1 Catera project is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Remove Center Console?

Not so sure about 2k design due to i have 97

But on my car center console is very easy to un assemble if we talking about same thing. What I would have to do in my case I would have to separate the lether shift gear boot and pop traction control bottom and P 1234 N 2 of the things off after lether stick shift boot taken off you can see 2 screws on 2 sides once you can get those screws off whole thing just pop's up.

But again I got little different design on my car since its older but I see why not same can be on 2000 you just need to look again. Just be carefull those plastic parts are not that strong to pull on the shift boot.

Only one thing confused how can you drop a ring any where in theire.
    Woman and things they do..........

Well I hope you can help here maybe get here #...........

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.