Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Rear window repair kit in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I've probably replaced both rear window regulators at least twice. The junk yard has em for about $37. There has ...
- 04-25-14 08:14 AM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2001 Catera Sport, 1990 Porsche 944 S2 cab
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
Rear window repair kit
I've probably replaced both rear window regulators at least twice. The junk yard has em for about $37. There has been a repair kit on ebay for over $40. Finally seeing a repair kit now that has the plastic holder piece but it's only $12. That's the piece I usually find broken. Ordered it today, hope it works.
- 04-25-14 03:38 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
Re: Rear window repair kit
Sorry can't help. Problem I had was the drivers side window control switch unit went. Very easy to replace. If you can find one, buy it!
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Covert Glove
Original Covert Glove - Original Series Glove X Large Covert/All Black
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Multicam Glove
Original Multicam Glove - Original Series Glove Medium Multicam
- O'Reilly Chemicals - Power Steering Fluid
Power Steering Fluid - 1 Quart