adj 1.jpgadj 2.jpgI decided to see if I can fix the adjusters and this is what I came up with. They seem to work for me. I used a 5mm screw for the "ball end". You may need to grind to fit but it works. To keep machining simple I just screwed the bottom plate on. I'm not sure you couldn't even JB weld it. I milled the groove on top but I almost think you could just make it the lesser dimension and go without the groove. The bottom pate was 1/8" stock and the vertical was 1/2". Seemed to fit tight but worked. You may need to file/fit as needed. I tapped the threads from both ends as I didn't have tap long enough but it seems to be enough adjustment. All disclaimers apply. Your mileage may vary. adj 3.jpg