New Cimarron Website!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, New Cimarron Website! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Well, I mentioned it here in the new users thread and on the Cadillac-LaSalle Club Forums. Even though I got ...
    Cadillac Penguin is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Lightbulb New Cimarron Website!

Well, I mentioned it here in the new users thread and on the Cadillac-LaSalle Club Forums.

Even though I got a luke warm response, I have decided to do it...

I am announcing that I am begning work on a new Cadillac Website devoted to the Cimarron. I have just begun work. I anticipate on having a partial site uploaded within two weeks.

I will post the hyperlink once the domain registration goes through.

Your input is appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

Re: New Cimarron Website!

Sounds interesting. I like the idea.. Could I convince you to host our forums on your site? You could control the Cimarron section.. But, your visitors would see this forum in your site just like it were your own. It would be seamless.. Let me know what you think..
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

I would have no problem helping out... but I have a couple of concerns.

Firstly, what size database are we talking about?

My primary website (PlayNintendo.com) has plenty of webspace available, but for the cimarron site, I was not planing on allocating a huge amount of webspace, but maybe I can help.

Actually, what I mean is this.. Your site would have our forums inside of it. And, it would be seamless. It would look like your forums. So you'd be using our forum database and everything - just molded to look like its your site... Your visitors would be sitting at your site while browsing our forums. So whatever traffic you get from your marketing efforts stays with you. You just never run into any bandwidth expenses because that's covered by me...
    If this site has helped you save money, please consider helping it continue to do so. Click here for information!

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
    Actually, what I mean is this.. Your site would have our forums inside of it. And, it would be seamless. It would look like your forums. So you'd be using our forum database and everything - just molded to look like its your site... Your visitors would be sitting at your site while browsing our forums. So whatever traffic you get from your marketing efforts stays with you. You just never run into any bandwidth expenses because that's covered by me...
    Oh! I see. I thought you were in need of webspace or hosting.

(BTW, it you ever need more or new webspace contact jay@boldconcepts.net, tell him VintageGamer.com sent you. He has excellent rates and unlimited bandwidth. I have been with him for 2 years now.)

Anyway, I was initially plannig to create independent forums for the Cimarron site, but this isn't a bad idea. As the site's launch time comes closer, we can talk more. At the very least I will be happy to display CadillacForums.com banners and maybe buy some ad space from you.

Okay. Just keep me posted. I love the idea of having a huge Cimarron site out there. In fact, if you go ahead with us hosting your forums, we'll integrate your pages into our site - if you'd like - as well. It would just be a rumbling ball of chain-traffic for all of us.. Then, essentially, if people wanted to see forums, they'd be here (while still there as well) and if people wanted proprietary Cimarron information, they'd be at your site (while still HERE as well). It gets a bit confusing but it's actually building a nice, mutually beneficial relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
    Okay. Just keep me posted. I love the idea of having a huge Cimarron site out there. In fact, if you go ahead with us hosting your forums, we'll integrate your pages into our site - if you'd like - as well. It would just be a rumbling ball of chain-traffic for all of us.. Then, essentially, if people wanted to see forums, they'd be here (while still there as well) and if people wanted proprietary Cimarron information, they'd be at your site (while still HERE as well). It gets a bit confusing but it's actually building a nice, mutually beneficial relationship.
    Souds good. I will keep you posted. I just requested information from the National Cadillac & LaSalle Club for information on forming a Cimarron Chapter. This will make a good webiste essential.

Cool. I see you're very serious about this.. Not everybody likes the Cimarrron but I don't think it should be left out of anything "Cadillac" related. It's a Cadillac no matter how you look at it... Whether you like it or not...

TriplewWW83 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Does anybody know if he actually got around to creating a cimarron website? I'm planning to do the same thing although I haven't gone as far as to request the creation of a cimarron section on the LaSalle website. interesting....

I don't think he did. He would have mentioned it...

Speedingpenguin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Whats this, people stealing parts of my name? haha

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.