I have a 2000 Catera and am having trouble with the seat heaters. It started when I took the center stack apart to repaint the trim pieces/buttons. I took it all apart very carefully and labeled everything to be sure it went back together properly. I replaced everything and it all works except the seat heater switches. I am fairly certain that I broke one of them so that is not an issue, but the other one should be fine. The light that light the button (from the dash lights) comes on, but when I turn the little rheostat thingy, the other light does not come on, and from what I can tell so far it is not heating. So first I am wondering if it could still be a fuse because the one light does come on. the other thing I am wondering is if anyone knows where I find one (or two). I have looked on ebay and GMpartsdirect, and no luck. I did see one diagram from a site that listed the part, but the button layout for the center stack is different and the seat switch is just a button rather than the rheostat. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!