Intrax Sport Spring's for Catera
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Intrax Sport Spring's for Catera in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hello I was thiking on getting some Intrax 1 and half inch lowering springs. I found a very good deal ...
    Ls1 Catera project is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Intrax Sport Spring's for Catera

Hello

I was thiking on getting some Intrax 1 and half inch lowering springs. I found a very good deal on a set of 4. I have few questions. Have any one come up on any of those? How do they feel once installed? Would I also need a camber correction kit for my Catera after they are installed?

Thanks if you can answer any of my questions.

Ls1 Catera Project.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Talking Re: Intrax Sport Spring's for Catera

Hey homies. . .

What i found out is that intrax springs are more for performance I think then Ibach springs. Ibach springs are more for comfort and all round performance. I am still not sure which once to get. Also for schocks I wanted to get Koni Yellow sport shocks but again stock once got some sort of sensors on them not sure yet what they are. Web site I found Koni shocks for Catera sad they should fit perfectly. I am still thinking of suspension before I get my hight performance rims and tires.

Well good luck witha all your set up's I just thought it would be nice of me if I share what I am up to down here in Northern Cali. I am probably one of only Catera tuners around my area where I live.

Catera Project.

ericesquire is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Intrax Sport Spring's for Catera

Make sure to get a camber kit as well - without one you'll kill your tires quicker then you do now!

dohcpower is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    If you are planning to get rims and tires eventually you should get that first, then work on the springs and shocks.

Thank's for your helpufull info

Yes I am thiking to get some racing rims and some all season hight perfrormance tires, but first I want to get done with suspension and have my car looking lower. Also getting rims and tires after would allowed me to check what suspension all about without wory to damage my rims, but once I get new rims and tires I would drive very safe.

Thanks all

keep tuning.

catera project.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

try shox.com and also wheelnext will give u free springs if they have rims that fit you....just a though

Lightbulb Re: Intrax Sport Spring's for Catera

Tuner catz

Work done very very well ! I hope you can max your cars off with some money from god's of funer catz. See I hope tuning and I fun in this club can become more of a team and suporting it one day as a TEAM. I think I be getting Rims's Tire's and then get free shock's and just order out some INTRAX springs. My suspension set up for now should be INTRAX lowering product with Senti Track Manro extra comfort socks product. Some random rim a tire secret combo of mine for under 1.000$. I will haller at you soon and tell you more story of CTS's Short On Point I hope every one injoys that and suports the tuner.

Thanks every one

( quick question thinking about tranny of Catera with very good milage and extra taken care off should it able to handle more then 250HP? If so I think it was set up for over 260HP mark at the wheal HP?)

ericesquire is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Man...I didn't understand ONE WORD in your post...

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1 Catera project
    Tuner catz

Work done very very well ! I hope you can max your cars off with some money from god's of funer catz. See I hope tuning and I fun in this club can become more of a team and suporting it one day as a TEAM. I think I be getting Rims's Tire's and then get free shock's and just order out some INTRAX springs. My suspension set up for now should be INTRAX lowering product with Senti Track Manro extra comfort socks product. Some random rim a tire secret combo of mine for under 1.000$. I will haller at you soon and tell you more story of CTS's Short On Point I hope every one injoys that and suports the tuner.

Thanks every one

( quick question thinking about tranny of Catera with very good milage and extra taken care off should it able to handle more then 250HP? If so I think it was set up for over 260HP mark at the wheal HP?)

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Yeah i read it last night and thought i was drunk or too tired...but i guess not

Question how fast do you want to go?

Well I already taken off the line with good driver vs names as Mazda Yeah the new 6..... It been beat by my Catera which now even got custom foggers. Just think about it all and become a club of Baddest CAddic racing 4 door sport sedan.

IceMan3928 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1 Catera project
    Tuner catz

Thanks every one

well, ill answer the part I did understand (the postscript), from what I have learned the Catera tranny is the same one thats on the BMW M5 which puts out around 400HP, so I think your still fine.

Smile Re: Intrax Sport Spring's for Catera

Thank you

I am very happy with my performance gains.
    Since its kind of cold here I tooken resistor mod out like it recomend at cold weather and car runs better now. I will put it back to get even more power at hot weather it only takes like few minutes to do.
    Once car kick up and hits 3.000RPM + then their is a huge pull to back seats and after that only god knows it gets up to 60 in like about low 7's which is very good for being almost stock and still being heavy of a car. I cant wait for rims and tire's, suspension bodie work and carbon fiber racing hood and trunk and other etc's. Nothing flashy no stickers or crazy bodie work just pure tuning. Some more power would be also on the way. I think I am keeping the car as a project till it gets stolen from here. I also cant wait to work on my sound system which is expensive because I am putting something better then now. I want to wire in a very nice deck with flip down display something with good brand around 600$$ together with good deal. All that have to be wired with all new hook up and new speakers which output more power then stock once. Then I am thinking on getting more powerfull sub then my stock one, after that I be mostly done with sound system. I cant have one of the huge box set ups because car needs to be on less heavy side. By the way now I got some cool fog lights custom put in after I taken out stock lights now it looks way better and they are actually stonger then top head lights.

I will keep you all posted and if I can get pictures again I will post then but for now their are some old pics in CTS short on point forum.

rollincatera is offline Cadillac Owners Member

ls1 do you have pictures of your new foglights? does anyone else have the stock fogs replaced with aftermarkets?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.