Totalled
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Totalled in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hi guys my catera was hit and totaled. Has engine with 50k and ran great. Will part out located in ...
    98Geldog is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 eldorado, 2000 Catera

Totalled

Hi guys my catera was hit and totaled. Has engine with 50k and ran great. Will part out located in Chicago let me know if interested

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MoistCabbage is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Crimson 2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP)
    That sucks!

elvin315 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2001 Cadillac Catera Sport

Re: Totalled

Sorry to hear that. I hate to sound like a vulture but I need some parts. My car needs both he L&R rear suspension tie-rods. They allow adjustment of the rear toe-in for proper alignment. If you don't know what they look like they consist of 2 tie-rod end with a threaded adjustment tube in the middle and 2 lock nuts. My car's are rusted solid and won't turn for adjusting. They're not available through the normal parts vendors and the auto recyclers think I'm asking for rear control arms. I found them in England but they won't ship to the USA. I realize they're not an easy pull so if you can't remove them I understand but if you can it would be a big help. Thanks for listening.

98Geldog is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 eldorado, 2000 Catera
    List of new parts

Front inner and outter tie rod ends
    Brakes and rotors
    Catylic converters
    Sunroof motor
    Driver door jamb
    Radiator
    Engine with replaced valve covers and cooler

Body parts are good except for passenger fender, hood, and front bumper. Car is gold. Both air bags deployed. Interior in good shape as far as the rear tie rods I think there hood no shop has told me otherwise. But the front struts are shot.

waco-brian is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Catera 98 & 99
    I need a jack and tools

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.