Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, my heater in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have a 2000 Catera My heater only works through half the vents. Just the vents on the left handside. ...
- 02-12-13 09:31 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Catera 2000
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
I have a 2000 Catera
My heater only works through half the vents. Just the vents on the left handside. What can that be? A sensor maybe?
- 02-12-13 11:02 PM #2Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): '97 Forest Green Catera
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
Re: my heater
Most likely the heater blend door actuator on the passenger side. Search this site, there is a ton of information.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch