1999 catera front passenger right side fender tan
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, 1999 catera front passenger right side fender tan in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I have checked everywhere and this classifieds is really bad it has posts from 2008........can anyone tell me where to ...
    blanny431 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 catera

1999 catera front passenger right side fender tan

I have checked everywhere and this classifieds is really bad it has posts from 2008........can anyone tell me where to get a tan colored right side passenger fender Im real sure 97 through 2000 or 2001 are interchangeable....I really would appreciate someones help some old hag backed into my car yesterday and didnt have any insurance......I probably sholdnt have but I let her go....I couldnt see myself putting this old gal through any problems at christmas but I do have to replace my own fender now..................................can someone help? thanks alot kevin

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

98Geldog is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 eldorado, 2000 Catera
    Craigstlist or lkq auto recyclers

bier9021 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2000 catera
    I'll check in a couple days at my local pullapart. I believe I saw a gold catera there last time I was there. I'll keep you posted.

jupiter57 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '97 DeVille, '98 DeVille, '97 Catera

Re: 1999 catera front passenger right side fender tan

blanny431 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 catera

Re: 1999 catera front passenger right side fender tan

OK thanks to all you guys who helped me find a fender for my ride...............I found one in perfect condition same color and everything for only 150.00 a steal in my book.....my next question is this ? I need the information on replacing it....I know it cant be too hard but I also dont want to jump into it and screw something up or make it harder for myself than I have to...I have tried around the internet but I cant seem to find a schematic like a drawing where it actually shows you how to do it ...I know they are there somewhere because I have seen them before but I have forgotten where to find them...so if any of you fellas happen to know where to find this info I would really appreciate it....and once again I was really surprised to see how many guys came to help me here and I really appreciate it.............alot...thanks again and I will be watching to see if anyone has an answer to my question.....kevin

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.