Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, Compressor for rear shocks in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Can someone help me with the location of the compressor for the rear air shocks on a 2000 Catera?...
- 05-15-12 12:57 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2000 Catera
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Tampa, Florida
Compressor for rear shocks
Can someone help me with the location of the compressor for the rear air shocks on a 2000 Catera?
- 05-15-12 04:48 PM #2
Re: Compressor for rear shocks
If I remember correctly it's located in the engine bay, behind the right wheel well (passenger side).
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Stoner Invisible Glass - Premium Windshield Cleaner
Premium Windshield Cleaner - With Rain Repellent; 22 Oz. Trigger Spray
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Covert Glove
Original Covert Glove - Original Series Glove X Large Covert/All Black
- Speed by Spectre - Oil Breather Cap
Oil Breather Cap - Valve Cover Breather