Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, help in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; is there anyone who can tell or preforably show me where the idle air control valve is on a 20001 ...
- 11-22-10 11:49 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 cadillac catera
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
is there anyone who can tell or preforably show me where the idle air control valve is on a 20001 catera???
- 11-23-10 12:25 AM #2
Simple, there isnt one... its built into the Electronic Throttle body!
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle