How to Rmove Door Lock Button on door.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, How to Rmove Door Lock Button on door. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Real problem is that LR window won't go up all the way, so i am trying to take off the ...
    green4life is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Catera

How to Rmove Door Lock Button on door.

Real problem is that LR window won't go up all the way, so i am trying to take off the interior panels. I have the upholstered panels off but need to get the little plastic panel which holds the door lock button and and door open handle. Your thoughts welcome. I just don't want to break it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

USEDCAT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Catera 2001

Re: How to Rmove Door Lock Button on door.

Quote Originally Posted by green4life View Post
    Real problem is that LR window won't go up all the way, so i am trying to take off the interior panels. I have the upholstered panels off but need to get the little plastic panel which holds the door lock button and and door open handle. Your thoughts welcome. I just don't want to break it.
    I excerpted a document which might help. It is too big to attach here (about 1.4 MB).

You can private message your e-mail address if you wish me to e-mail it to you.

Cheers.

PS: Good to hear your CPS got sorted out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.