Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, How to Rmove Door Lock Button on door. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Real problem is that LR window won't go up all the way, so i am trying to take off the ...
- 10-13-10 07:42 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Catera
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
How to Rmove Door Lock Button on door.
Real problem is that LR window won't go up all the way, so i am trying to take off the interior panels. I have the upholstered panels off but need to get the little plastic panel which holds the door lock button and and door open handle. Your thoughts welcome. I just don't want to break it.
- 10-15-10 01:57 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Catera 2001
- Join Date
- May 2005
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch