Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, How to Rmove Door Lock Button on door. in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Real problem is that LR window won't go up all the way, so i am trying to take off the ...
- 10-13-10 08:42 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Catera
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
How to Rmove Door Lock Button on door.
Real problem is that LR window won't go up all the way, so i am trying to take off the interior panels. I have the upholstered panels off but need to get the little plastic panel which holds the door lock button and and door open handle. Your thoughts welcome. I just don't want to break it.
- 10-15-10 02:57 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Catera 2001
- Join Date
- May 2005
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Speed by Spectre - Oil Breather Cap
Oil Breather Cap - Valve Cover Breather
- Tub O' Towels - Solution Soaked Scrubbing Towels
Solution Soaked Scrubbing Towels - Each Towel Is 10 X 12 Inches; 90 Count
- Reese Towpower - Trailer Hitch Ball
Trailer Hitch Ball - Interchangeable Chrome Hitch Ball System, 1-7/8 Inch, 2 Inch, and 2-5/16 Inch Hitch Ball Diameters