Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Banjo Bolts

Motohead1115 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Banjo Bolts

I have a 97 cat among many other problems the radiator started leaking so I purchased a new one off e-bay. I had taken the banjo bolts, crush washers rubber mounts and screws and screwed them back on the old radiator (to keep them from getting lost) which,,,, I threw away. Does anyone have any of that stuff laying around that I might buy beg or borrow ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

USEDCAT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Catera 2001

Re: Banjo Bolts

Quote Originally Posted by Motohead1115 View Post
    I have a 97 cat among many other problems the radiator started leaking so I purchased a new one off e-bay. I had taken the banjo bolts, crush washers rubber mounts and screws and screwed them back on the old radiator (to keep them from getting lost) which,,,, I threw away. Does anyone have any of that stuff laying around that I might buy beg or borrow ?
    You may want to contact these folks,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-OPEL-...item483ce2b88f

They appear to recycle lot of cars like the Catera (Omega in UK). You can also try on eBay a US seller dpart1122. He is very resourceful and helpful and I have used him in the past for hard to get Catera authentic new parts.

Good luck.

Motohead1115 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Banjo Bolts

Quote Originally Posted by USEDCAT View Post
    You may want to contact these folks,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-OPEL-...item483ce2b88f

They appear to recycle lot of cars like the Catera (Omega in UK). You can also try on eBay a US seller dpart1122. He is very resourceful and helpful and I have used him in the past for hard to get Catera authentic new parts.

Good luck.
    Thanks a bunch