Cadillac Catera and Cimarron Forum Discussion, OEM HID Ballasts in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Hey guys, Does anyone know if the OEM HID Ballasts on a 2001 Catera Sport are 35w or 55w? If ...
- 09-04-10 02:33 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2001 Cadillac Catera Sport
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Toronto, Canada
OEM HID Ballasts
Does anyone know if the OEM HID Ballasts on a 2001 Catera Sport are 35w or 55w? If they are 35w... will I be able to replace them with 55w ballasts???
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)