Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  rollincatera 
#1 ·
I Just Bought An 97 Catera And One Month After Purches I Started Having Problems, But As Of Now I Need The Firing Order Of This 3.0 V-6 Motor Any Help Would Be Greatly Thankful Jon

#2 ·
May I ask why you bought a 97 Catera :suspense:
not only is it the first year, but its a CATERA :bighead: just another C-series cadillac; Cimmaron, Catera, CTS, oh when will the madness stop? :p

You will probably end up spending more on repairs than you did on the Catera itself :p

Unfortunately i can't tell you the firing order of a Catera :helpless: but im sure someone can. By the way, why do you need to know the firing order?

#3 ·
Tell me why then people buy the CTS? Lol. Why do you drive a diesel Cadillac? Get my point... its just a persons tastes. Same with the Cimarron. Yeah its true, Cadillac isnt what it use to be ... but now its for the later generation.

Most people buy Cateras because of the amount of luxury they get for the price, not to mention good looks and european ride/dynamics (the catera is a european car anyways, its based on the Opel Omega).

BACK to the question

1-2-3-4-5-6

assuming that..

|6|5|
|4|3|
|2|1| ( | | = Cylinder )

There should be numbers on the plug wires (if original)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.